Bronies117

Freaking tents...

Ok, for the longest time I have been trying to get a tent into my bag when the game says "Save old tent", but when I do, nothing happens. I even took all the items out of the tent and had 3 slots in my bag open and i even tried having someone else help me in game, but it never has worked! I really need a storage device to hold stuff so I can progress in the game. Thanks to anyone who replies to this post!

not quite sure what you are asking here, you set a tent up, fill it with gear and it stays there...you can't then pack up a fully loaded tent and put it in your backpack and disconnect lol

(if that is what you are asking)

• Like 1

Havent played in a while, but from what I remember, the save tent option is just a precautionary measure before restarts.

If you wish to PICK UP a tent, and put it back in your inventory, you need to "pack tent". This will put the tent back on the ground in its package and you can get it again and move it. 

• Like 1

Also you can only pack a tent that you have pitched, and if you die the tent is no longer classed as yours so cannot be packed.

• Like 1

you can pack a tent only if you pitched it and without having died before you try to take it away.