TrickyBot (DayZ)

Need STANAG SD mags

I'm in Stary Sobor right now and need STANAG SD mags. I'm willing to trade any of the following for a clip or two: M4A1 SD, Coyote backpack, NVG goggles, GPS, entrenching tool, three blood bags, three antibiotics, three morphines.

Edited by TrickyBot

First post on the forum? Sure, I'll be right there. Meet me in the big red metal barn.

Cool, thanks for the necessary server info.

Any public server of your choosing.

First post on the forum? Sure, I'll be right there. Meet me in the big red metal barn.

Ok, I'll be standing under a tree. Keep an eye out for that tree, bro.

Any way you can make it down near the shore?

I might be able to do that. What town are you at?

Edited by TrickyBot

Let's meet half way, somewhere in grid 006-100. Let me know when you're in position and we'll do this.

I have no problem trusting you since I'm not afraid of getting killed and losing my gear, so I'll probably be the one who'll sit on the ground. I'll put all the stuff you need in my backpack so you can grab it freely. Just take whatever you need from there and drop some STANAG SD's back in, and we're done. If I try to get up, you can shoot me.

Also, I'll be in civilian skin.

Edited by TrickyBot

Me and my team have been thinking about going up north to NWAF. If we decide to go, I can trade with you along the way. But if not then I don't want to walk all the way up there for such a small trade. Sorry

Me and my team have been thinking about going up north to NWAF. If we decide to go, I can trade with you along the way. But if not then I don't want to walk all the way up there for such a small trade. Sorry

That's why I'll give you all I've got for one measly SD mag. NV goggles, M4A1 SD, coyote backpack, M9 SD + clips, whatever. Let me know if you change your mind.

Seems legit...

Yeah only one way to find out.

After this trade is done, you guys can help me transfer some funds from my bank account in Nigeria.

• Like 2

Just got 10 mags from a TWM member in exchange for a pair of NV goggles. Sweet. :)

So how about that bank in Nigeria...?

Hehe yeah.

The guy that gave me the 10 mags was pretty cautious and figured out a safe way to do the exchange. He dropped the mags in his tractor, parked it in an open field, passed me its coordinates and hid himself far away. The funny part is that my friend was as equally cautious as him and insisted on following me at a distance. He spotted the guy within seconds and kept him in his scope throughout the entire transaction. :p

Edited by TrickyBot

Did you tell the medic/guy who gave you the mags that you had an overwatch ahead of time? 

'Cuz if you didn't... I don't know how funny I'd think that was if I were him, lol

Did you tell the medic/guy who gave you the mags that you had an overwatch ahead of time? 

'Cuz if you didn't... I don't know how funny I'd think that was if I were him, lol

Nope. Neither of us knew that my friend was following me. I told him to stay away and he said he would. I only found out about what he did after the trade was done.