Sign in to follow this  
Dasweb

Server Providers

Greetings,

I had emailed the @gmail with this question, however I have not heard back.

For the few of us here that may own a GSP/Hosting provider...

How are we supposed to provide quick setup to customers when we must wait on a DayZ dev/team to setup the server?

I would love to start offering fully managed DayZ servers, but I hesitate because of the situation at hand.

Can we have a standard expected turn around time? Or perhaps provide us with an SVN that will roll out updates.

I, and I believe others would gladly sign an NDA if it meant we had the ability to setup and manage servers. (Also, I would create a module for mintpanel API for easy setup).

Thanks for reading :)

Aye, I might.

I also want to add that I am by no means flaming/taking down how things are being run. It's his mod, so he has full control.

I just do not feel comfortable renting our DayZ servers with a possible setup time of 10+ hours.

You do realise its in alpha ? to start hosting in mass has its obvious risks. Read HERE for more info.

You do realise its in alpha ? to start hosting in mass has its obvious risks. Read HERE for more info.

Yes, I know it's alpha (even though that was a bit sarcastic).

And yes, I know it has risks. However, I first started offering minecraft servers when the first multiplayer server files were released.

Also, thanks for that link.