Sign in to follow this  
pegruder

Nuke/Explosion Kills Private server?

So I was playing on a test server setting up and tweaking the Sarge AI (Which is awesome BTW).  I decided to take a heli and land on the power plant roof just outside of Electro and Im sitting there watching dozens of AI walk around (I set the limits quite high for testing).  Anyway, as I sit there, I hear this roaring coming from the coast and the screen turns all funny colors.  I then see a huge what looked like Nuke explosion, killing me and destroying every vehicle on the server.  Any ideas what that was?  It was a private test server with just me and all ports closed to the public so no one was on it so I dont believe I was hacked.  Very strange, first time I've ever seen this happen.

So I was playing on a test server setting up and tweaking the Sarge AI (Which is awesome BTW).  I decided to take a heli and land on the power plant roof just outside of Electro and Im sitting there watching dozens of AI walk around (I set the limits quite high for testing).  Anyway, as I sit there, I hear this roaring coming from the coast and the screen turns all funny colors.  I then see a huge what looked like Nuke explosion, killing me and destroying every vehicle on the server.  Any ideas what that was?  It was a private test server with just me and all ports closed to the public so no one was on it so I dont believe I was hacked.  Very strange, first time I've ever seen this happen.

Considering you've been alone on the server it must have been the AI because you trapped them in a locked server with noone to shoot.