SoFlashh

Abit Confused

Ok im new to Dayz(not very but new to the hold trading and that type of stuff thing),as ive seen there are privite hive servers.Im just wondering what mod is it people play most?The original dayz or Overwatch and so on.I know that certin mods have guns so i asume that if you get a gun on a Overwatch server such as a ACR you will not be able to carry it over to a normal DayZ server.

Thanks for help.

It's up to you which one to play, just do some research and look at the mods' features and figure which you want to play.

Edited by Hosty

Basically, private hives are all separate so if you have an item on one private hive it will exist on that server/hive only and won't transfer anywhere else.

DayZ is still the biggest I'd say, it's the most easily accessible - the current 'popular' mod with all the YouTubers/streamers etc is DayZero.

Because i was wondering how people change servers and keep there gear? Basicly server hop.

There are public servers which are all linked together on the same hive so if you get gear in one you can transfer it to another, for example all of the DayZ orgins server are all on the same hive, so if you have gear on one server you can log on to any other origins server and have all your gear.

Private hives are independently run from any other servers so you only have your gear on that one server.

Hope this helps

• Like 1

look on dayz commander and is possible see how popular is ;)

look on mods list and is show how many server, is good way for avoid not so good ones :thumbsup:

• Like 1

It is great information about abit confused. some time user provide small information but in this discussion many point is solved.