Sign in to follow this  
kevenc

Battle Eye Script #58

Hmmm, I updated to the new version and I am getting kicked by this error ! please help ! =(

Did you also download the new beta (93965) kevenc? Also, are you joining a server that is 1.7.1.5 and 93965 compatible?

Wtf and its asking me for a username and pass

Stawp using scripts' date=' mate.

[/quote']

I'm also getting the same error, but I'm using the 6 launcher update (1.7.1.5). The servers I'm connecting to are also 1.7.1.5 enabled. I have no idea why it's doing this.

Apparently (taken from the main thread about 1.7.1.5) the BIS servers for the beta patch got too many connections at once, and that's why it's asking for a username and password. There is an alternative link, but I don't know what it is, I'll try and find it.

Edit: Got it

http://www.cityliferpg.com/arma2beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_93965.zip

It's required for 1.7.1.5 to work

The reason I'm not playing yet is because none of the servers I play on have updated yet :(

The reason I'm not playing yet is because none of the servers I play on have updated yet :(

Better than my problem.

The 2 servers i play on are on their limit, tried to get into one for 10minutes, when i finally could, the server crashed.

Better than my problem.

The 2 servers i play on are on their limit' date=' tried to get into one for 10minutes, when i finally could, the server crashed.

[/quote']

Lol, that is the most frustrating thing, sat waiting for someone to leave, getting in before someone else and crashing out straight away. It's all worth it in the end though :D

Just extract it to a temp file in your downloads, or anywhere you like really. It will install to where it needs to go when you run the program (the other things in the zip are just .txt files). If you get a message at the end about not installing correctly, just say "this program installed correctly." I get that every time and I've never had a problem.

Does anyone know if the steam version of arma2 is auto updating to the beta patch?

No, beta patches are not applied in release distributions.