Sign in to follow this  
prometheus (DayZ)

People locking servers with passwords

Honestly it does piss me off as well. DayZ is a MMO online game, not something you can manipulate so that the only people in the game are people you know and trust.

i always see decent servers for my timezone with a fair amount of people on, but oh, there locked!

wow, you came and made a post here about it, why not just go play on the 5000 other servers available.?

Yes i agree its not good, but posting here is just being a cry baby

wow' date=' you came and made a post here about it, why not just go play on the 5000 other servers available.?

[/quote']

how is it? locking servers isnt aloud, so it needs to be reported, how bout you stfu and stop making stupid, unneccecary comments?

wow' date=' you came and made a post here about it, why not just go play on the 5000 other servers available.?

[/quote']

Well not really...seeing as i read something from the creators of the mod saying that there arent suppose to be PW on any server whatsoever.

It's pretty much the only way to actually be able to find a server that works, is updated and has non-retarded settings, so I understand why people do it.

There needs to be a tougher whip on server owners to actually push out hotfixes when they're released..

Actually it would hurt them in the long run by not updating. The later they update, the less activity they get on their server.

[/quote']

how is it? locking servers isnt aloud, so it needs to be reported, how bout you stfu and stop making stupid, unneccecary comments?

A simple PM could have done a more effective job

and the irony in your post is blinding

Listen all you "entitled" players out there:

People pay money so you can play, then you come and post ridiculous threads like these on the forums, crying that you got kicked for whatever reason. How about you pay for another person to play, then watch that person come and make complaint threads about you........or right you wont.

FYI i dont own a server, just sick of the cry babies with their sense of entitlement for paying nothing (even the mod is free)

TL : DR = Drink a cup of concrete and harden up

[/quote']

A simple PM could have done a more effective job

and the irony in your post is blinding

Listen all you "entitled" players out there:

People pay money so you can play, then you come and post ridiculous threads like these on the forums, crying that you got kicked for whatever reason. How about you pay for another person to play, then watch that person come and make complaint threads about you........or right you wont.

FYI i dont own a server, just sick of the cry babies with their sense of entitlement for paying nothing (even the mod is free)

TL : DR = Drink a cup of concrete and harden up

Yah...yah cool, just go against the creators wishes.

please highlight the part where i say to do that?

comprehension fail

""Listen all you "entitled" players out there:

FYI i dont own a server, just sick of the cry babies with their sense of entitlement for paying nothing (even the mod is free)""

Your statement is implying that we should just ignore the servers with passwords, and that they should be allowed to get away with it.

Report the servers here, add screenshot, eventually they will lose the server or start flying straight.

Not hard folks, quit your complaining that someone is actually doing as the mod devs asked.

Not much argument can be made against passwording when the brass-il server is passworded 24/7. Why is that allowed?