Sign in to follow this  
Parkwaydrive

joining server problems

heya guys me again... i finaly managed to get dayz to work...but only a few servers.... a few go streight in no problems. other servers boot me to the arma 2 main menu? any ideas? 

How's your ping? If I try to join servers and my ping is too high sometimes arma tries to load something other than the DayZ mod.

I bet you're trying to join either locked/whitelisted or servers running other dayz/arma II versions. Do yourself a favor and download and start using Dayz Commander. Much easier to filter servers, much easier to update game.

• Like 1

What message do you get when you get booted out?

Want to bet he doesn't look? I've had some guys hit my whitelist 4-5 times before they give up trying to join and it tells you you have to be whitelisted and the login messages tell you how to contact me to get on the whitelist. 

• Like 1

Want to bet he doesn't look? I've had some guys hit my whitelist 4-5 times before they give up trying to join and it tells you you have to be whitelisted and the login messages tell you how to contact me to get on the whitelist.  

Yeah, that or he doesn't have an updated version or is trying to join DayZ+, Epoch or other mod that he doesn't have. Commander will help.

• Like 1