axles

Epoch mod launches patch 1.0.2.4

I9t2QWZ.jpg

DayZIntel Blog post  <--- Has more pictures.

Visit dayzepoch.com to find out more about the mod and get the server/client files.

DayZ Commander is now using v1.0.2

Change Log: 

•  
  • [ADDED] Can now convert engines and fuel tank parts for scrap metal. requires workbench/workshop.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Building maintenance: You can now reset the timestamp and damage on base items by using parts like lumber, plywood, and scrap metal.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Level 1 Modular building http://dayzepoch.com...Building_System components by Paul Tomany.
  •  
  • [ADDED] In-place upgrade system for some base building items like wood doorways > door > locked door.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Combination lock by Paul Tomany that has 1% chance to spawn on worker zombies.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Swapped some zombies with their 1.7.7 counterparts that are harder to kill.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Death/Murder board ui http://puu.sh/47I8f.jpg by @maca134.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Improved trader menus by @maca134.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Lockbox that holds 50 mags, 20, weapons, and 5 backpacks rare spawn on business suit zombie.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Added some more bulk supply crates to wholesaler: bulk_ItemTankTrap, bulk_ItemWire, bulk_PartGeneric.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Health regeneration! Only if thirst and hunger are above 90% and you are not: in pain, infected, or bleeding (still using placeholder models).
  •  
  • [ADDED] Added harvesting of plants: Pumpkins, Sunflower Seeds, and Hemp using right click on hunting knife.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Triple H-barrier craft-able with 3x ItemSandbagLarge = ItemSandbagExLarge (Land_HBarrier3_DZ).
  •  
  • [ADDED] Unique ID added to vehicle keys used better to identify keys.
  •  
  • [ADDED] GPS to armored SUV.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Experimental 999,998 custom SQL support thanks to @maca134 (This will not yet be shipped as it needs more testing).
  •  
  • [ADDED] Better cleanup methods thanks to dayzero/Tansien http://zombies.nu.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Building can now happen anywhere you can control the Z axis with numpad 8 = up numpad = 2 = down and numpad 5 to start building, ESC to cancel, numpad 4 and 6 flip the orientation.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Tow truck VIL_asistvan_DZE can tow vehicles that fit within the bounding box of the model.
  •  
  • [ADDED] Ability for fuel trucks to fill nearby vehicles 30m when engine is running.
  •  
  • [FIXED] Removed repair action from tow truck with VIL_asistvan_DZE.
  •  
  • [FIXED] incorrect gold remove option on empty briefcase should have been add x 10.
  •  
  • [FIXED] Server side cleanup and time sync was not running.
  •  
  • [FIXED] Battleye kicks for CSJ gyro push and rotate options.
  •  
  • [FIXED] Issues with buying and selling helicopters at bandit and hero camps.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] Updated supply crate model thanks to Paul Tomany.
  •  
  • [uPDATED] RF3 Realism weights updated to include new items.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] Empty briefcase now has rare chance to spawn on a business suit zombie.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] If you are the owner of an object there will be no chance of breaking tools.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] fixed pricing on some trader items thanks to @jobster
  •  
  • [CHANGED] Removed plot pole requirement to build. Plot pole is still used to prevent others from building and to increase item deconstruction times.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] Reduced recipe requirement for canvas to 2 Clothing instead of 4.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] Stick Fence recipe changed to not require supply crate.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] Crafting recipe for small Camo Nets reduced to 2 x ItemTent and 2 x ItemPole was 4.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] Lowered crafting recipe requirements for empty supply crate to 2 x lumber + 1 scrap metal.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] Sandbag nest now requires workshop/workbench to craft.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] Can now fill empty fuel barrels on standard fuel tanks.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] Increased range of crafting from 2m to 3m.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] Increased range of power assisted auto refuel from 10m to 30m.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] Reworked Epoch events scheduler and made it more accurate.
  •  
  • [CHANGED] Recent death board text change to say Recent Murders.
  •  
  • [REMOVED] low humanity target heartbeat system.
  •  
  • [REMOVED] Road debris no longer spawn loot, helps with performance and we have added extra loot positions in the world.
  •  
  • [REMOVED] Automatic humanity uptick if lower than 2500.
  •  

ROLLING CHANGE LOG 1.0.2.4
  • [uPDATED] New version of Axeman's light system http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php?title=Lighting_System
  • [uPDATED] Abort time reworked to use the abort button to show count down. Thanks to Skaronator for the help.
  • [ADDED] New loot and zombie spawn positions. You can now find items on many more shelves and tables.
  • [ADDED] Iron Ore mining from rocks using a sledge hammer. 4 ore + 1 water bottle and a fire = 1 scrap metal. thanks to Axeman!
  • [ADDED] If you logout near another player your backpack contents will be wiped. It it very important you do not logout next to another player.
  • [ADDED] New intro screens from 1.7.7 thanks to Skaronator.
  • [ADDED] New opt-in 3d color coded name tag system that allows you to choose to show your name or not. Your name is displayed color coded based on your humanity. Red text equals -5000 humanity and blue +5000 everyone else is displayed with white text. Thanks go to ToeJam and Gimmic for the ideas. The distance of this tag defaults to 25 meters and can be changed with DZE_HumanityTargetDistance.
  • [ADDED] Podagorsk trader citys by Axle. Also added BI keys for Podagorsk from play with six http://play.withsix.com/mods/108-fdf_podagorsk.
  • [ADDED] Hotwire kits found rarely on policeman zombies and even more rarely in vehicles. Have a %75 chance to work and are consumed on use.
  • [ADDED] Vehicle cargo is now locked when the vehicle is thanks to Zac Surplice.
  • [FIXED] Zombies now attack anyone before only your own zombies would attack you causing them to stand around other players.
  • [FIXED] Vectoradd function zero divisor fix thanks to Zac Surplice.
  • [FIXED] Suppress gas mask errors from overwatch players thanks to Skaronator.
  • [CHANGED] Close combo lock gui after each try.
  • [CHANGED] Modular building and safes now place perfectly vertical. This may cause some issues with existing bases.
  • [CHANGED] All armed vehicles now spawn with no ammo and on each restart. You must now find then add your own ammunition to wreak havock.
  • [REMOVED] Old tag system removed in favor of new system mentioned above.
  • [REMOVED] Big cargo boat in "sigisolda6" was causing lag remove it and major FPS gains are had thanks to mathewjknott for pointing this out.
  • [REMOVED] Removed quicktips from loading screen to fix blackscreen issue thanks to Skaronator.

Edited by Axles
  • Like 5

Sorry, I know nothing about this. Could you tell me what map this is on? And are bases destroyable?

I could have fun killing bases by the look of this!

Sorry, I know nothing about this. Could you tell me what map this is on? And are bases destroyable?

I could have fun killing bases by the look of this!

Epoch is available for several maps.  Not sure if you can destroy the bases though.

We support many maps with and without traders. The new bases are able to be destroyed. Wouldn't be much fun if you couldn't cause any havoc....

Epoch is amazing, been playing it for a few weeks now and its trully a grand experiance. Brought me and alot of old dayz timers out of retirement! Keep up the good works lads at Epoch!

• Like 2

The building a house thing looks pretty awesome. But was it necessary to add this after my base is complete? Now I have to buy another plot pole to make a house.

The building a house thing looks pretty awesome. But was it necessary to add this after my base is complete? Now I have to buy another plot pole to make a house.

Plot poles are now only needed to keep others from building on your land. You can build without one.

• Like 3

Patch 1.0.2.1 hotfix rolling change log.

• [ADDED] Added one missing tree type for wood harvesting.
  • [FIXED] Fixed worker zombies did not have correct loot table that included ItemComboLock.
  • [FIXED] Tents not dropping items when packed.
  • [FIXED] Players no longer get teleported out moving of vehicles. Server admins can also now override the settings of this with DZE_teleport = [1000,2000,500,200,800] in init.sqf.
  • [FIXED] fixed tents floating when packed on top of another object with roadway.
  • [CHANGED] Crafting 1/4 wood floor now requires only 3 lumber and 3 plywood.
  • [CHANGED] Building preview now allows 50 seconds instead of 45.
  • [CHANGED] Pitching a tent now requires 1 stage to build.
  • [CHANGED] Most construction times for modular building now takes 3 stages.
  • Like 1

Wow, it looks great.  Thank you for your contribution!  I am coming out of my (temporary) retirement to try this out.  Where can I do that?

Just update dayz epoch on dayzcommander and BAM find a 1.0.2 server to play on.

How do i update a server to 1.0.2? Do i have to wait for my host to implement it?

Yes, and........

opkzfet.jpg

how do I update my server to 1.0.2. 

my server is XsreamGaming help please iam new to this.

Edited by jazzyjay

how do I update my server to 1.0.2. 

my server is XsreamGaming help please iam new to this.

Best way is to talk to your provider, they can help you. If you run your own box then you can head to dayzepoch.com we have everything you need to get a server up and running.

FrankieonthePCin1080p Has started filming in Epoch

Patch 1.0.2.4 will bring many things. But the one I'm most excited about is this.

No more will you need to search out flat land to build the perfect base. All modular base building parts will now no longer conform to the ground.

NHsMlNy.png

• Like 1

Patch 1.0.2.4 will bring many things. But the one I'm most excited about is this.

No more will you need to search out flat land to build the perfect base. All modular base building parts will now no longer conform to the ground.

This will be a real game changer.

ROLLING CHANGE LOG 1.0.2.4

[ADDED] New loot and zombie spawn positions. You can now find items on many more shelves and tables.

[ADDED] Iron Ore mining from rocks using a sledge hammer. 4 ore + 1 water bottle and a fire = 1 scrap metal. thanks to Axeman!

[ADDED] If you logout near another player your backpack contents will be wiped. It it very important you do not logout next to another player.

[ADDED] New intro screens from 1.7.7 thanks to Skaronator.

[ADDED] New opt-in 3d color coded name tag system that allows you to choose to show your name or not. Your name is displayed color coded based on your humanity. Red text equals -5000 humanity and blue +5000 everyone else is displayed with white text. Thanks go to ToeJam and Gimmic for the ideas. The distance of this tag defaults to 25 meters and can be changed with DZE_HumanityTargetDistance.

[ADDED] Podagorsk trader citys by Axle. Also added BI keys for Podagorsk from play with six http://play.withsix.com/mods/108-fdf_podagorsk.

[ADDED] Hotwire kits found rarely on policeman zombies and even more rarely in vehicles. Have a %75 chance to work and are consumed on use.

[ADDED] Vehicle cargo is now locked when the vehicle is thanks to Zac Surplice.

[FIXED] Zombies now attack anyone before only your own zombies would attack you causing them to stand around other players.

[FIXED] Vectoradd function zero divisor fix thanks to Zac Surplice.

[FIXED] Suppress gas mask errors from overwatch players thanks to Skaronator.

[CHANGED] Close combo lock gui after each try.

[CHANGED] Modular building and safes now place perfectly vertical. This may cause some issues with existing bases.

[CHANGED] All armed vehicles now spawn with no ammo and on each restart. You must now find then add your own ammunition to wreak havock.

[REMOVED] Old tag system removed in favor of new system mentioned above.

[REMOVED] Big cargo boat in "sigisolda6" was causing lag remove it and major FPS gains are had thanks to mathewjknott for pointing this out.

[REMOVED] Removed quicktips from loading screen to fix blackscreen issue thanks to Skaronator.

What is the actual chance in percentage of a lockbox being found on a dead suited zombie?

I've wracked up 120 office worker zed kills , nothing but beans and empty vodka bottles :p

This mod got me back into dayz :}

With the base building and trade centers you guys have set the bar high for mods and it looks like more goodness on the way, thanks !

arma2oa2013-09-2921-24-02-77_zpsf5e37700