keitherson

Are there any servers where you spawn in with a tent?

there is a ton but this is a zombie simulator not a camping simulator so i it should not matter.

But no I have none on the top of my head just click on any servers that sound like they are op and have names like,best loadout,spawn with dmr,or silenced loadout.

One of them is bond to have one.

• Like 1

I would recommend this server for you, I play on it for some time now. I especially like that there are save bases. That are bases from which no one can steal you something.

The people are nice and helpfully, not all but most of them! The only thing u have to do is download DayzOverwatch via. DayzCommander.The DayzOverwatch Mod brings some new Skins,Vehicles,Weapons and Helicopters into the Game, its AWESOME :-)

Btw sry for my bad english^^ i gave my best.

that server would be ideal but it runs on an ancient form of the mod, 0.2.3!, im looking for one that runs on 1.7.7.1, thanks for the quick response

Starting gear on the server listed in the signature below is

Hatchet

2 antibotics

1 can of food

1 can of soda

E tool

Sandbag

2 bandages

Standard backpak

Map

and if you like flying planes?   We have a bunch(25+/-) until they are blown up anyway :P

Tents spawn in maybe 30% of total vehicles...which we have alot of.....

Edited by Gooober

I suggest trying out my server  :D

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144974-wolf-pack-dayzchernarus-hardcore-server-active-admins-many-custom-scripts-kill-messages-added-weapons-debug/

IP: 198.27.83.217:2372
Teamspeak: ts52.gameservers.com:9314

It's run on a vilayer host so it has really low lag & good FPS.We have additional Residential loot spawns, so you shouldn't have a hard time finding tents, tons of features and active admins. Try it out!

The problem with servers spawning in with tents that it comes to Point where people have some many tents they dont know what to do with them so they place them. then you have hundreads of tents in areas and causes alot of server issues. ive seen this happen so bad one time they had to restart the whole server and delete everything and made the load out to have everything but tents

Not that I can think of! But if you have DayZ Epoch I could give one to you on my server as I admin it! Just jump on the Teamspeak and I'll give you the IP!

Teamspeak IP: downundergames.enjinvoice.com

Thanks

-Blue Pants