tklama

Looking for a server

Hello,

I am looking for a sort of "vanilla" DayZ Cherno server, not these 1000 vehicles, 200 choppers, barracks in every village, autorepair, 300+ crashsites servers. I have been searching around for a while but cant really find anything suitable. My browser is just filled with these CoD style deathmatch servers. I am thinking about a medium pop server ( 30-40 ), preferably with a whitelist requirement.

I would be grateful for any suggestion

I just type US in the search box using DayZ Commander

Oh, I am from Central Europe, and US gives me bad latency values

I would recommend DayZero.  Its the good of Vanilla with low loot and not a bunch of people running around armed like they are in the military.  There aren't many vehicles (if fact I haven't seen one in the 4 days I've been playing the mod and have only seen 1 helicopter flying over head.  

The servers that run DayZero seems to have a few different population sizes on them.  The main server is usually full with around 60 players where as the others that I play on seem to usually be around 30.  

The other improvements over vanilla Dayz is a lot of small bugs/problems have been fixed and parts of Chernarus have been remade to add a bit of a new feel, but nothing drastically different.  

I would recommend this server for you, I play on it for some time now. I especially like that there are save bases. That are bases from which no one can steal you something.

The people are nice and helpfully, not all but most of them! The only thing u have to do is download DayzOverwatch via. DayzCommander.The DayzOverwatch Mod brings some new Skins,Vehicles,Weapons and Helicopters into the Game, its AWESOME :-)

Btw sry for my bad english^^ i gave my best.

Hello,

I am looking for a sort of "vanilla" DayZ Cherno server, not these 1000 vehicles, 200 choppers, barracks in every village, autorepair, 300+ crashsites servers. I have been searching around for a while but cant really find anything suitable. My browser is just filled with these CoD style deathmatch servers. I am thinking about a medium pop server ( 30-40 ), preferably with a whitelist requirement.

I would be grateful for any suggestion

I suggest trying out my server  :D

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144974-wolf-pack-dayzchernarus-hardcore-server-active-admins-many-custom-scripts-kill-messages-added-weapons-debug/

IP: 198.27.83.217:2372

Teamspeak: ts52.gameservers.com:9314

It's run on a vilayer host so it has really low lag & good FPS. We have about 250 vehicles and not too many helis, tons of features and active admins. Try it out!

try my server its dayz overwatch and it has alot more vehicles and weapons than regular vanilla dayz, although the vehicles and such are not everywhere on the map, you really have to look for them. Its alot of fun check us out

192.111.147.36:4302

I am a head admin in a new EPOCH server, hosted in the UK. Since it is a new server there is no lag and the admin team will be able to respond to you quickly :)
We are always looking to encourage people to play DayZ and enjoy it like we do, I know how it feels to have just started and to play alone without a clue, safe to say I thought I wasted my money but now, possibly the best money ive spent recently :)

Hope to talk to you on the server, If you need any help on here feel free to private message me :) 

EPOCH Server Details:

[RBR] Run Bambi Run! (500+ Vehicles - Self Bloodbag - AI Infantry & Choppers - Missions - Towing & Heli Lift - Dynamic Weather - Active Admins - SafeZone Traders - Base Building - Custom Buildings - Animated Heli Crashes) (1.0.2.4/103718)

IP Address : 31.3.225.43:3502