James.milligan

bizon pp-19 sd

iw ill hapily trade this gun for any of the following:

24 slot backpack

tent

bunch of car parts

:D

pm if interested

That weapon is utterly useless and as long as noone has an interested because of good memories or just for the fun of it, noone's really going to trade for it I'm afraid.

• Like 2

That weapon is utterly useless and as long as noone has an interested because of good memories or just for the fun of it, noone's really going to trade for it I'm afraid.

I have two of them in storage right now and I'm thinking about ditching them because ( A ) it's stupid hard to find ammo for them and ( B ) it really seems like nobody is fighting to get them. So yeah... :(

Edited by DrScandalous

The M4A1 CCO SD is a great gun... but it REQUIRES SD ammo, as opposed to a regular non-silenced M-type gun that can use both. 

I actually just hid away an M4A1 CCO SD that I was carrying around in the woods last night so I could use my G36K camo again... I like the optics better (holo + acog, essentially) and it uses STANAG, STANAG SD + G36 mags, making it a lot more flexible should you run out of SD ammo. 

Just my personal preference, though. I will miss that quiet little "pew pew pew" sound the M4A1 CCO SD made, though... *single tear*

Up to you... some may work better in the field... but others maybe be more desirable as a trading piece. Personal preference rules, as always. 

Edited by DrScandalous
  • Like 1

im trading off this gun and am looking for the following:

24 slot backpack

bunch of car parts

tents

any offers?

im trading off this gun and am looking for the following:

24 slot backpack

bunch of car parts

tents

any offers?

I see how it is. We were just offering friendly suggestions, but if you're trying to trade the Bizon for that. Good luck.

I see how it is. We were just offering friendly suggestions, but if you're trying to trade the Bizon for that. Good luck.

Nuff said. He wants his gear... maybe he'll find someone who wants one. 

Sincerely, I hope you do find a trader for the gun. I'm sure that if you can find ammo it's a very nice gun. 

Best of luck, James!

nononono, i wasnt being rude, something went wierd i was trying to do a new post for the m4a1ccosd!!!!!

i appreciate the comments!!!!

Nuff said. He wants his gear... maybe he'll find someone who wants one. 

Sincerely, I hope you do find a trader for the gun. I'm sure that if you can find ammo it's a very nice gun. 

Best of luck, James!