James.milligan

mountain dew :D

I'll trade you one tin can for it... if not just so I can take it to Skalisty Island where it can be properly exiled where it belongs.

This is not a hasty trade. I LOVE my tin can. Boil all of my water with it. We're tight, if you know what I mean. 

Serious trade only. Think about it. Major life decision you're embarking on here, buddy.

• Like 3

I'll trade you one tin can for it... if not just so I can take it to Skalisty Island where it can be properly exiled where it belongs.

This is not a hasty trade. I LOVE my tin can. Boil all of my water with it. We're tight, if you know what I mean. 

Serious trade only. Think about it. Major life decision you're embarking on here, buddy.

^ This was the only appropriate response ^

Tin can was previously a can of beans. I felt that no other type of can would be fit for consistent post-mortem use in the wilds of Chernarus. Now, if this were back in my younger, wilder days... it might have been a can of "Unknown" that I had recklessly consumed on an arrogant whim. But today is not that day... nor will I ever feel that young and carefree ever again. *sighs*

I propose that we conduct this trade in the center of the NWAF runway for safety's sake. I will, of course, require an overwatch sniper for this transaction. His modesty prevents himself from you seeing his face, however... so he will be wearing a light tan head covering. I assure you that he will be trustworthy, however. He's told me many stories about how his ritualistic sacrifice of the slack-jawed devil goats who frequent the wilderness earned him the honor of his head-dress bestowed to him by the shaman who live at Green Mountain, who admired his dedication while he strove to craft his own bloodbags (I think he's preparing for the standalone) from the goats' blood. 

All in all, I feel pretty good about this trade...

hmmmmmm im not too sure about this one, a can of beans you say?

you see im looking for a luzury can, not a can previously containing peasant food, therefore, i bid you thanks for an interest, however no deal :)

if you are playing on public hive servers, then your gear that you are holding is carried over, BUT not things in cars and tents, they stick to one server