jayhamilton96

Looking for new Clan/Group!

Hey, im Hamilton. I recently split from a community which i am sad to be leaving. and now looking for new clan/group/community to play with. I am a experienced DayZ player and i know what im doing and can follow orders when required and be independent also.

Ideally im looking for a clan that play different games aswell such as Minecraft, Payday2 + more. But i am definitely looking for some good game time on DayZ.

Im a 18 year old lad from the UK, i mostly play DayZ Vanilla & Overwatch but havent tried many of the mods but i am willing to give them a go.

Skype is: jayhamilton96

Thankyou

edit: no longer searching for a group and decided to stay lone wolf, for now

Edited by jayhamilton96

check out BlackBanner.org

We're a multi-gaming community with an Arma 3 server and a DayZ server currently running.  Some of our guys also play Minecraft as well as other games.

http://blackbanner.org

hello all, the names CH4OS. i am creating a new 4-6 man squad. we will run through skype unless we get enough support to buy a teamspeak. we are neither heros or bandits. we survive. 

- must be 16 years of age or older

- must have 2-3 moths experience in arma or dayz

- must be able to listen and take orders if needed

- must be a team player

if you feel you fit these areas, add me on skype- joeyohara1 were i will do a short interview. we need 2-3 more players. Btw we do do youtube