Sign in to follow this  
ethorik

112th Black Raven Battalion [Mod/SA/Arma3]

r2nwuu.png

112th Black Raven Battalion Recruitment Briefing:

The 112th is a well trained organized mercenary group. They were sent to Chernarus to aid the US Government in evacuating surviving populace and assisting of the quarantine of the country so surrounding countries wouldn't be affected by the deadly infectious virus.  However, Aegis reentered to patrol and try to stim the virus and deal with looters and others taking advantage of the chaos in the country.

We are tactical realism clan that focuses on group tactics and superiority to win the daily struggle for Chernarus many cities and airports. We play as a class based group which means Assault, support, sniper, medic, etc. We hope to see you bolster our numbers so we can bring order to a chaotic world. 

112th Black Raven Battalion Recruitment Guidelines

•  
  • Be at least the age of 16
  •  
  • Have a microphone
  •  
  • Have the ability to use teamspeak
  •  
  • Maturity is mandatory
  •  
  • English language only
  •  

Here at 112th we take our gaming seriously and as such are looking for members who want to play seriously and have fun doing so if you are interested in joining 112th please apply below. We play Overpoch majority of the time.

Application Template:

Apply @ http://blackravengaming.org/

*On the website please goto the recruitment tab and apply there.

*if younger than the specified age requirement please still apply as we do allow a small amount of allocated younger members!

*Any applications made to me or through this forum thread will be ignored however, if the website is down you may message me through here or @ my skype ethorik.

Edited by ethorik
  • Like 3

Name: Will

Time Zone: EST

How often do you play: Almost everyday, If not it's due to school

When are you on the most: When school hits. around 6pm - 9pm

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: A fun experience as well as a serious experience

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): I am usually the Assault but i can also play as the Sniper

Do you like tactical realism?: Yes. I find games become more fun that why

• Like 1

Name: Will

How often do you play: Almost everyday, If not it's due to school

When are you on the most: When school hits. around 6pm - 9pm

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: A fun experience as well as a serious experience

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): I am usually the Assault but i can also play as the Sniper

Do you like tactical realism?: Yes. I find games become more fun that why

Approved. Welcome to Aegis!

• Like 1

Application Template:

Name: SpAzArDoUs

Time Zone: PST (Cali)

How often do you play: Depends, I have school and work part time. I tend to play games at least a few hours a day.

When are you on the most: Weekdays would be after 1 pm ish, weekends whenever I'm not working or doing homework.

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: My gun and skills ^_^

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): I like Assault/Medic

Do you like tactical realism?: Sure

Send skype name if you rather be contacted that way if approved or disapproved

Corie Pimentel (But I'd like to learn more about you guys first, so hit me up and we can talk)

• Like 1

Application Template:

Name: SpAzArDoUs

Time Zone: PST (Cali)

How often do you play: Depends, I have school and work part time. I tend to play games at least a few hours a day.

When are you on the most: Weekdays would be after 1 pm ish, weekends whenever I'm not working or doing homework.

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: My gun and skills ^_^

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): I like Assault/Medic

Do you like tactical realism?: Sure

Corie Pimentel (But I'd like to learn more about you guys first, so hit me up and we can talk)

Skype added. Initial Application Accepted.

• Like 1

Excellent Run. Mission Successful HMMVV Armored Gained and SUV Armored Gained. No casualties.

• Like 1

Name: Hyperbyte

Time Zone:GMT-0 (London)

How often do you play: 2-8 Hours

When are you on the most: Weekdays are evenings and Weekends are all day

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: Fun and a Good gaming experience also my driving skills

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): Assualt/Driver

Do you like tactical realism?:Yeah

Send skype name if you rather be contacted that way if approved or disapproved. Skypename is reiss1100

• Like 1

Name: Buzz

Time Zone: GMT -2 Netherlands

How often do you play: almost every weekend

When are you on the most: every weekend

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: My flying skills and my sacrifice i will die for my team if need to

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): i can be medic and sniper and pilot

Do you like tactical realism?: Always im not into pvp but if we have too we need too

Send skype name if you rather be contacted that way if approved or disapproved Colin.pleiter

• Like 1

Name: Buzz

Time Zone: GMT -2 Netherlands

How often do you play: almost every weekend

When are you on the most: every weekend

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: My flying skills and my sacrifice i will die for my team if need to

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): i can be medic and sniper and pilot

Do you like tactical realism?: Always im not into pvp but if we have too we need too

Send skype name if you rather be contacted that way if approved or disapproved Colin.pleiter

Sorry for the Late reply, Your Application will be reviewed by our Management team. We will contact you Via Skype whether or not you have been approved or not. Again sorry for the delay.

• Like 1

Name: Hyperbyte

Time Zone:GMT-0 (London)

How often do you play: 2-8 Hours

When are you on the most: Weekdays are evenings and Weekends are all day

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: Fun and a Good gaming experience also my driving skills

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): Assualt/Driver

Do you like tactical realism?:Yeah

Send skype name if you rather be contacted that way if approved or disapproved. Skypename is reiss1100

Application Processed. Initial Application Approved. Sorry for the delay you will have a contact pending and a representive will be with you when you are on.

Name: Kyle (Steam: longdongsilverz)

Time Zone: North Carolina, US - EST (GMT -05:00)

How often do you play: a few hours a day during the week, hardly play on weekends

When are you on the most: Mon-Fri between 07:30 and 15:00 hours EST

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: I'm a good team player who can lead as well as follow and have military/tactical knowledge

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): Can play any, whatever is needed.

Do you like tactical realism?: Yes

Send skype name if you rather be contacted that way if approved or disapproved: iPwn4Noms

Note: I would rather play hero/survivor roles because I view this game as being made for that type of gameplay. If this is a bandit group, although your introduction sounds contrary, please disregard my information.

Edited by longdongsilverz

Name: Jeremy 

Time Zone: PST

How often do you play: can play Everyday

When are you on the most: afternoon - night

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: I want to bring, my personality and character

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): Sniper/Overwatch

Do you like tactical realism?: Dont know that this is

Name: Kyle (Steam: longdongsilverz)

Time Zone: North Carolina, US - EST (GMT -05:00)

How often do you play: a few hours a day during the week, hardly play on weekends

When are you on the most: Mon-Fri between 07:30 and 15:00 hours EST

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: I'm a good team player who can lead as well as follow and have military/tactical knowledge

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): Can play any, whatever is needed.

Send skype name if you rather be contacted that way if approved or disapproved: iPwn4Noms

Note: I would rather play hero/survivor roles because I view this game as being made for that type of gameplay. If this is a bandit group, although your introduction sounds contrary, please disregard my information.

you have been contacted via skype. 

Name: Jeremy 

Time Zone: PST

How often do you play: can play Everyday

When are you on the most: afternoon - night

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: I want to bring, my personality and character

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): Sniper/Overwatch

Do you like tactical realism?: Dont know that this is

We can discuss your questions over skype. if you have one. Just post here. and tomorrow your application will be processed.

Application Shop closed any applications sent in will not be entered until 10am Central or sooner.

Application Office Open.

Edited by ethorik

This is a great group of skilled people. Definitely recommend this clan if you are looking to have fun whilst playing DayZ.

Name: David

How often do you play: often

When are you on the most: daytime

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: Military Standard playing

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): Overwatch, CQC

Send skype name if you rather be contacted that way if approved or disapproved: ELITEeNergizer

Name: David

How often do you play: often

When are you on the most: daytime

What do you want to bring to Aegis?: Military Standard playing

Preferred class(Assault, Medic, Support, Sniper, Grenadier, etc): Overwatch, CQC

Send skype name if you rather be contacted that way if approved or disapproved: ELITEeNergizer

Initial Application processed. Contacted on Skype

• Like 2

Initial Application processed. Contacted on Skype

I accepted, when can I expect to see you on?

I accepted, when can I expect to see you on?

I have re contacted you over skype.

Operation Invade IG(Balota): Succuessful.

12 players targeted, engaged, and Killed.

Casualties: 0

Edited by ethorik