micromist

Looking for a clan or group

Im just getting back into dayZ because of receiving my new pc, and am looking for a a clan or group to play with, i have a fair bit of experience in dayZ, I am not a Noob. If your interested in playing with me add me on skype (andrew.corran1) or message me 

Thanks in Advance 

Edited by micromist

Hi Micromist.  My team is currently getting back into DayZ also, and just set up a server for it.

Check out our website at Blackbanner.org and see if we're what you're looking for.  We also play other games including Arma 2 and 3, and are eagerly awaiting the release for DayZ Standalone.  Feel free to jump into our TS server located on our website to talk to some members.

Hey !

Check us out at http://treehousegamingclan.enjin.com/home and pop into our teamspeak 3 server for a chat :)

We currently have our own dayz server running epoch with a peak of 30 random players on our server !

We also have a range of other games we play like battlefield and warthunder so what are you waiting for ?

Come play with THG today ! :)

Hey man, I'm Spitfyre from Chewy on the Inside. We're a clan for players aged 18+ with our own dayz server, teamspeak server and dedicated forums. We like to have a good time but we are not noobs. We all have experience in a lot of different gameplay.

Feel free to add me on skype Spitfyre99 and I'll answer any questions you have or get you into our teamspeak+dayz server for a game.

Stay alive,

Spitfyre.

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

[WEBSITE]

See our recruitment post for details: Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

Hey there mate you should join The Chaos Vanguard! You don't have to mess around with going through an application process, all you have to do is jump on teamspeak and have a chat then we will get you introduced to the guys.

We currently own our own Origins server which has only recently been setup, but we'd open to playing any mod you prefer to play and we're up for trying new mods! 

if interested just jump on teamspeak and poke anyone with a shield! :) 

TS IP - 46.20.116.64:13447