Sign in to follow this  
vash (DayZ)

Spawn in middle of no where

Ok so ever since the beta patch I've been having tons of problems. It eventually led to me reinstalling arma 2, OA, and DayZ. I just got everything updated, and launch combined operations. I join a server and I'm in the middle of no where, and at one point i think the gameye server said I will be banned or something. I have no idea what the problem is and how to search for it on the forum. If I could receive some help that would be great, thanks!

Edit: Supposedly I'm in wilderness bay, come on people fix this shit.

Ok so ever since the beta patch I've been having tons of problems. It eventually led to me reinstalling arma 2' date=' OA, and DayZ. I just got everything updated, and launch combined operations. I join a server and I'm in the middle of no where, and at one point i think the gameye server said I will be banned or something. I have no idea what the problem is and how to search for it on the forum. If I could receive some help that would be great, thanks!

Edit: Supposedly I'm in wilderness bay, come on people fix this shit.

[/quote']

Also I installed the arma 2 beta patch and still no fix. Tried 6 updater too...fuck this shit

Are you invisible in third person, and did you try respawning

Did this already I believe, unless I have to do something other than run the arma 2 updater thing that you open after you extract

Just updated again using six updater, and now I can't move anymore in games. So sick, whoever created this mod is pretty fucking awesome!

I've never had a problem and neither have the people who bother to try and find solutions to the problems by searching, i can only help you if you bought the game from steam.

Bought it through steam, I just don't get how I played the game fine for weeks, and when the new beta patch came out all of this happened and now nothings working.

It just seems odd to post an issue in other people's threads, but since every single thread I see about this says "SEARCH" I guess I'll just hijack this one?

I installed the update, and logged into the wilderness. Where I am stuck. I can run around normal, have all my gear, can see myself in third person, and I assume I could murder the other people there, though I have not tried (Snuck a makarov into some guys backpack though, he looked like he needed a weapon. SECRET SANTA)

Anyways, applied the latest beta patch just in case, and joined multiple servers.

Seems I'm stuck out there. I'd like not to respawn, but c'est la vie if that's the only way to fix it.

It just seems odd to post an issue in other people's threads' date=' but since every single thread I see about this says "SEARCH" I guess I'll just hijack this one?

I installed the update, and logged into the wilderness. Where I am stuck. I can run around normal, have all my gear, can see myself in third person, and I assume I could murder the other people there, though I have not tried (Snuck a makarov into some guys backpack though, he looked like he needed a weapon. SECRET SANTA)

Anyways, applied the latest beta patch just in case, and joined multiple servers.

Seems I'm stuck out there. I'd like not to respawn, but c'est la vie if that's the only way to fix it.

[/quote']

Re-spawning doesn't work, I've tried several different solutions.

You have the file you just dont have windows showing file extensions, you can still tell it's an exe file because the type is "Application"...

Ok I did all of that and now when I launch combined operations a steam error appears. "This game is currently unavailable, Please try again at another time"

Restart steam then right click ARMA 2 : OA > Properties > Local files > Verify integrity of game files, and launch your normal ARMA 2

Restart steam then right click ARMA 2 : OA > Properties > Local files > Verify integrity of game files' date=' and launch your normal ARMA 2

[/quote']

Ok I did what you said, and ran reg Arma 2. Now after that do I just try to run combined operations?

yes, that should get it to work it has for countless others

yes' date=' that should get it to work it has for countless others

[/quote']

haha alright the first error is fixed, but now when the game is about to load to the menu screen it gives me an Arma 2 OA error saying. "Error creating Direct3D 9 Grahpical Engine"

Can you post a screenshot of your launch options box or just paste what you put in there here

Can you post a screenshot of your launch options box or just paste what you put in there here

rtma90.jpg

There you go

-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@Dayz

^^^^^

That issue has to do with setting a default profile, for the most part. It can be a deeper issue, but adding ""-name=PROFILE" to the launchpath may help (enter in your profile name where the PROFILE is)

However for me, I don't have steam, and the methods in four different threads haven't solved it, so guess I'll just kill myself.

LITERALLY.

No, not really.

Okay now i'm stumped, can you go to your arma 2 directory right click arma2oa > properties > details and type the product version number here