Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy McNulty

Old survivor is looking for a new home!

Sup, I've started playing dayZ again and I'm wondering if it's still alive. Can you guys to suggest me some good servers, with a lot of people playing, preferably EU time? Doesn't matter if its private hive or vanilla, just something. Thanks!

BALOTA BUDDIES! plenty of people around here play on them! www.balotabuddies.net its a great server with plenty of friendly admins and a good anti-hack! also youll see familiar faces from the fourms at times :D

BALOTA BUDDIES! plenty of people around here play on them! www.balotabuddies.net its a great server with plenty of friendly admins and a good anti-hack! also youll see familiar faces from the fourms at times :D

Hmm I've visited their website and all of their servers except one are australian, one is american, and right now they look pretty much empty to me, but we'll see :D

Edited by Jimmy McNulty
  • Like 2

Balota Buddies is all AUS now. We hang out at www.mustygaming.com. That's where the EU/US folks hang out. Awesome community, can't recommend it enough. Feel free to drop in, we also have a TS server you can join: 184.164.146.210:9987

Hop in now, loads of us online. We'd be happy to meet you. 

• Like 1