Sign in to follow this  
GuiltyGod

Where is Dayz_Server.pbo?

Hey guys spent a while trying to look for it and can't find it. Reason Im looking for it is that I Added Vehicle stripping and a custom loading screen and now ever 3 seconds the server studders. Its not just me its everyone I'm hoping by fixing this file that will fix it but im not sure...

The servers mission .pbo file is where you put the custom load screen, It has many names depending on your host or how you created the server.

The servers mission .pbo file is where you put the custom load screen, It has many names depending on your host or how you created the server.

I know where the Mission .pbo is but in the script I'm trying to fix server_cleanup.fsm which is in Dayz_Server.pbo/server/system/server_cleanup.fsm

I know where the Mission .pbo is but in the script I'm trying to fix server_cleanup.fsm which is in Dayz_Server.pbo/server/system/server_cleanup.fsm

it depends on host to host for most it is in the @dayzserver folder along with the hiveext.dll it goes by a few names on different hosts (@reality,@bliss,@hive)

Mission file is most likely your server file :)

You adding the NPC script by sarge by any chance ?

A .pbo is a bunch of files or Packed Bohemia Object =)

This what my server main file directory looks like - This is were you edit the config of the server.

8kt2.jpg

This is were you edit the game files. I can pack this up into a pbo and stick this in the MPMission directory as a .pbo or as a folder with the following structure.
This is were you edit your game stuff.

3ysn.jpg

Edited by Fully