moeed9daska

Some Info I Need

Hi guys i am going to buy a new pc and i am going to install dayz as my first game in my new pc. I am crazy about this mod. I need some info about his mod.

1. Is this mod sandbox. (I mean i only need to survive or there are some missions to complete)

2. Is this mod only multiplayer or it is also available in single player.

3. Can i found survivors (Computer Controlled) in mod.

4. I really like to hide in building in games while its dangrous outside.Do this mod offer this to hide in buildings.

Awesome Work Mod Makers. You are Awesome.

1. It is Sandbox. The original mod doesn't have much to do but other sub-mods of DayZ offer side missions, bandit/hero AI, base building, etc... You should play around with all the sub-mods to find which one is tailored for your preference!

2. As far as I know, it's only MP (unless someone has converted it to SP)

3. As previously said, some AI heros/bandits/survivors are on the sub-mods/customized servers but you shouldn't find any in DayZ Vanilla.

4. Currently not all buildings are enterable but there are a bunch you can enter. You'll learn which ones they are by playing the game and getting to know the cities. In DayZ Standalone, however, most buildings should be enterable.

Hopefully that answers your questions!

Edited by mzltv
  • Like 1

1. The prime definition of Sandbox.

2. No. I wouldn't recommend looking for an SP version as they are usually CD-Key stealers.

3. Some modded servers have them, vanilla does not.

4. Well, you CAN go into and hide in buildings if you choose but there's nothing stopping a zombie or another player from walking in.

• Like 1

Thanks for replying but i really need to know how to play singleplayer because in multiplayer people will come and kill me (this mostly happens to me in minecraft). Or is there any other way like making a private server.

It could be rather dangerous for him to go looking if there are indeed key-stealing single player versions of the mod. That said, I know of one version that is single player only.

http://kodabar.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/dayz-offline-single-player-practice.html

It's called Daizy, and its basically single player DayZ, complete with AI survivors and bandits.I really recommend you try the real thing though, since the bots can never act quite like a real person would.

Thanks for replying but i really need to know how to play singleplayer because in multiplayer people will come and kill me (this mostly happens to me in minecraft). Or is there any other way like making a private server.

You can always find a server with no one on it.  There are a ton of them out there.

Some Info I Need

On youtube you will get, master yoda! ;)

So can zombie break doors and get in your hide out.

Zombies can just simply open doors and get into buildings if they like.  Some will spawn in the buildings as well.  This is different for the base building/house building stuff in other mods, but from a vanilla DayZ standpoint, no place is safe.

Thanks for reply and thats funny that zombie can open door (It whould be much better if they break the door and get in) and i know system reqs of Dayz but not sure how much space it totally requires i mean with ARMA 2 + OA + Dayz = ?