Sign in to follow this  
Befall

How are all the same bugs from a year ago still here?

I just started playing again tonight for the first time in ages, and zombies still walk through walls, still walk through doors, still pop through raised floors, everything.

Has no development happened or what did I miss? I feel like major bugs like that would be attended to first and fixed in less than a year. Very confused.

Well the developers of the mod work quite tirelessly and have added a lot of improvements since the early days. Just wait for the next patch 1.7.8(?) for some amazing work.

I believe the zombies walking through walls is an Arma issue and as such can't be completely fixed by the devs.

But work goes on.

• Like 1

Well the developers of the mod work quite tirelessly and have added a lot of improvements since the early days. Just wait for the next patch 1.7.8(?) for some amazing work.

I believe the zombies walking through walls is an Arma issue and as such can't be completely fixed by the devs.

But work goes on.

Understandable. I've done my fair share of game dev and programming so it can be a hassle doing mods and having in-engine issues. Any good links to upcoming features and fixes for 1.7.8?

I just play and enjoy the "Bugs" are just a part of the "Mod" a little extra bonus. It is not something that will not make me play this game i am in warts and all.

I dare you to throw up a server with version 1.5.5, play it for a week, then play on 1.7.7.1, and then tell us how there has "been no development"