Nero Doag

A friend or two to play with.

Hey guys!, 

Nero here, im looking for 1 or 2 people to play dayz with. I have played dayz for about 8 months now, and i realised it kinda sucks being alone. Im 14, i live in london in the UK if your interested reply below. I prefer to use skype, though i have ts i dont have a server

I will Join your Ventures

Mic Quality: Okay

PC: Able to Run it

Steam: Disco Soup Can

Hey guys!, 

Nero here, im looking for 1 or 2 people to play dayz with. I have played dayz for about 8 months now, and i realised it kinda sucks being alone. Im 14, i live in london in the UK if your interested reply below. I prefer to use skype, though i have ts i dont have a server

I'd like to join you, I played Day Z for about 7 months before taking a hiatus for a while and I'm just now wanting to get back into it.

Steam: pyroguy8686

If you guys are interested, I have a small group with a PvP focus called the Dirty Rotten Bandits. You can find our clan info thread Here. Were rather casual with no time/playstyle/skill level requirements per-say but would prefer you at least know how to navigate and find basic supplies. We use teamspeak 3 (server info in our recruitment thread) Were currently Playing a lot of DayZero mod as its basically like "Old dayz" with optimizations.

i would like to join you i am also 14 and been playing dayz for about 8 months my skype is lukevaa.2 and my steam is ikilemrsmoo1

yoo watsupp man im 14 also from london also looking for someone to play with if you still play dayz add me on skype OMGitsWAFFLES thanks man