Lehfeels

When Ur Running Low On Food Wat Do U Like To Do To Survive Kill Animals In Wild And Cook The Meat On A Fire Or Go Into A Town For Canned Food?

Gimme Feedback On Wat U Like To Do For A Food Source More Often Kill Animals And Cook The Meat Or Get Canned Food From  Towns?

If I have the appropriate gear, I just hunt my own food.But if I'm running low on food and other stuff and haven't got much stuff, I go to town to get food and medicine.

• Like 1

Depends.  If I'm near a grocery store I'll loot it up.  If I'm not near one, I'll going hunting.

• Like 1

Well I Like To Play It Safe And Go Into Forests and Kill Animal But I Use My Weakest Gun So I Can Save My Best Guns For Zombies And Bandits And Crap  But I Loot Towns For Canned Food When Im Low On Supplies Just Like u  U Got My Beans :D 

KILL BANDITS AND EAT THEIR WAILING FLESH......

Uh.. Yeah. I hunt. Usually I run into Geoffry the pig, and I'm not allowed to kill him.

Well Ok Whatever U Think Is Best Aquatic

I stop typing in uppercase at the start of every single letters. Didn't know why but hunger always restored to 100% full

• Like 1

I like to eat zombies when I'm starving.

Depends, do I have the tools? Do I need lots of blood? Am I near a town? Is the town a hotspot? Is the server busy? How geared am I? Do I need anything other than food?

The list goes on.

• Like 1

I Like To Take All The Capital Letters Out Of A Can Of Alphabetti Spaghetti And Leave The Remainder Lying Around So That Certain Folks Learn How To Write Properly, The Hard Way.

My brain hurts everytime I try to read anything that DayzBandito wrote <_< .

Anyways, at the beginning for quite obvious reasons I get as much cans as I can, then I use meat as multi - purpose food, as it regenerates blood and hunger.

If I got lots of gear, I'll go camp in the forest, get some water, stash some spare supplies in my jeep and go hunting. My favourite hunting grounds are fields, they often have shep or cows, good meat, and if I have to, I'll go to a shop and get tin cans for boiling my water.

All Good Survival Tactics But Eating People I Would Not Do Id Rather Eat The Dirt On The ground Then Eat Human In Dayz

I make a quick dash for the supermarket. I know it can be risky, but dang those places are loaded to the brim with loot. So much food and I usually find an ALICE pack. Im set for a while after that. Though I still hunt cause the extra blood boost aint bad.

If I'm really desperate I tend to hatchet zombies as they often drop cans of food and drink, usually I prefer to hunt though.

Cans until I have the goodies to hunt and cook, then Ill go hunt before doing much else.

After that I use cans of food and drink to top up my hunger / thirst (I try to only consume a can when I've found a replacement). I only use meat to top up any blood loss. 

Hardly ever carry extra cans unless I haven't found matches and a knife. Once i have those I may take a wood pile if I can spare the space, sometimes I'm axe-less or I may want a fire without finding a forest first.

Edited by RogueNZ