atbizgames

Random FPS Drops (Not normally) & Direct communication problem.

Hello people, since 2 weeks, me and my friend we got problems with fps, they drops in random places every 5-10 seconds + yellow chain. before that we had no problems my fps was in  50-60fps same for my friend. This is started 2 weeks ago, we can't play with thoses fps =/ oh,  when i write on direct communication my dude can't read me, but i can read him, any solutions?

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED: STEAM

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?: Yes,

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file: Dayzcommander

Edited by atbizgames

Well your FPS drop prob, happens only in dayz? or in Arma 2 too? Happens in all the servers?

Gonna post something that I send to other guy about the direct comes not showing up, and in other hand, I think is a server problem side I had a problem a few weeks ago with a server that was not showing up, also the server you in disable chat, anyway here it is : 

///

Hello there RegentOrange, you got arma 2 in steam? If so check the integrity of the files by going to : Library / Right Click on Arma 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Cache, and do this to all the Arma 2 games (Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, all the expansions if you got them) If you got it in Retail try to re-install it Arma and Dayz, same thing in steam if that above does not work.

Hope this help you out.

///

Keep Surviving  :beans:

icanfish

For FPS drops, check out my guide.

For direct com problem, I had the same problem last year.  First I created a new profile, then I assigned a new button for "Talk on direct Channel" and I also forwarded the necessary ports on my router to my computer's static IP address just in case.  Problem solved for me.
DAYZctrl_Menu.jpg