Sign in to follow this  
staticza

Battleye problem

My battleye is giving me this message when I attemp to join a server:

battleye client : Server requiring client version 1.203.0 Up-to-Date

Can anyone help with this Error, as well explain what it means to me? My geuss is my Battleye needs to be updated.

Hello there

You should be able to update it through steam or install it manually by downloading it from Battleye.com 

I have to do it every few months or so, its usually not a big problem.

Rgds

LoK

My battleye is giving me this message when I attemp to join a server:

battleye client : Server requiring client version 1.203.0 Up-to-Date

Can anyone help with this Error, as well explain what it means to me? My geuss is my Battleye needs to be updated.

That's a normal message not an error, it just tells you that your BE Client is up-to-date. Or do you actually have a problem...?

• Like 2

That's a normal message not an error, it just tells you that your BE Client is up-to-date. Or do you actually have a problem...?

I cannot Play, everytime I enter a server it brings me back to the server list, and in red it says that message.

post-168264-0-10220100-1376842115_thumb.

Edited by `Magneto_LuX

I cannot Play, everytime I enter a server it brings me back to the server list, and in red it says that message.

BE messages are always in red since some Arma 2 OA 1.62 beta patch... this message will always pop up when connecting to a BE server, so it's not an error or the cause of your kick. Regardless, your problem is probably connected to not having required addons for a specific server or having addons enabled the server doesn't accept (this will kick you due to signature check).

Edited by Nik21
  • Like 2

BE messages are always in red since some Arma 2 OA 1.62 beta patch... this message will always pop up when connecting to a BE server, so it's not an error or the cause of your kick. Regardless, your problem is probably connected to not having required addons for a specific server or having addons enabled the server doesn't accept (this will kick you due to signature check).

How do I fix this please? so Im able to play?. I did add a photo for you to see above

Edited by `Magneto_LuX

Apologies, NiK is correct about this. Those red messages are not an error message.

L

PS do you use dayz commander?

Edited by orlok

There's nothing wrong in this screenshot (expect for your ping being quite high). When you get booted out of the game, is there a kick message? If so, what does it say?

• Like 1

Hello there

Try using dayz commander, it will simplify the process.

Rgds

LoK

I have a problem where it shows the same message, then once I get to the server loading screen my whole pc freezes. I've tried everything: Uninstalling then reinstalling, updating, patching, playing with beta patch and i mean everything! Please someone reply! Its been going on for atleast a week now (Ever since i got it)