Sign in to follow this  
splant316

Script Restriction 25

This seems to occur after restarts of the server and it does not allow players to join, but leaves them stuck at the loading screen.  wondering if anyone has any other problems with this and if there is a potential fix.

My server has done this for weeks now (didn't matter when a restart had been done), but only for certain players. I personally never get this unless I quit playing, go to the lobby, then try to play again. In this case the only way I found to get rid of it was to quit to desktop, then start the game again.

I have a theory that players coming from other servers during the same play session sometimes experience this, too. 

I know I could change the Battleye filter setting, but lowering server security doesn't seem like a good solution to me.

Hi,

This is a know issue with the last version of the mod, something wrong with the BIS library.

Here my explanation on another topic:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144403-what-is-remoteexec-allunits/?p=1431467

If you get Script restriction #25 kicks at server start-up, that probably means you have an chopper crash at server start-up. You should see some BIS effect xxx logs from each players in the script.log file.

A server restart should temporarily fix the  issue.

Anyway this BIS library bug will be fixed with the new version of the mod 1.7.8.

• Like 1