Sign in to follow this  
gimmie gear

public variable #2 admin panel?

ok, when i join my admin panel.. when im ingame i get kicked for public variable #2 why? i restart the server then i log in and i still get kicked and its only doing this on the 2.3 update of overwatch. im using EPM dayz rcon and blur anti hack ingame someone help me?

If it's specific to Overwatch you may have to check their forums because it's a separate mod to DayZ.

Someone here may have the answer though.

change this line from 5 to 1 in publicvariable.txt 

PVDZ_ !=PVDZ_drg_RaDrag !=PVDZ_drg_RaLW !=PVDZ_drg_RLact !=PVDZ_hlt_Bandage !=PVDZ_hlt_Bleed !=PVDZ_hlt_Epi !=PVDZ_hlt_Morphine !=PVDZ_hlt_PainK !=PVDZ_hlt_Transfuse !=PVDZ_obj_Delete !=PVDZ_obj_Fire !=PVDZ_obj_GutBody !=PVDZ_obj_HideBody !=PVDZ_obj_Publish !=PVDZ_obj_RoadFlare !=PVDZ_plr_Death !=PVDZ_plr_Discorem !=PVDZ_plr_Humanity !=PVDZ_plr_Login1 !=PVDZ_plr_Login2 !=PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord !=PVDZ_plr_Save !=PVDZ_sec_atp !=PVDZ_veh_Save !=PVDZ_veh_SetFuel !=PVDZ_veh_SF !=PVDZ_veh_SH

• Like 1

thanks amber so when i change that will it effect the anti cheat or? and is the PVDZ the script or what?

no it wont effect your antihack or admin tools but it will allow it to run the PV for your admin tools