Grunt24

Small squad looking for 1-2 experienced players.

Add me up on skype dude, im currently offline atm but I will reply as soon as im on!

Our squad is looking extremely good, we have a range of 5-6 current players all with vast dayz / arma backgrounds. Currently need 2 more exceptional players in case we have a squad member or 2 offline. We're set up on a great server that has a wide variety of other clans / squads. We've got a lot of footage from this server alone and its all pretty good! A few of us have other pc shooting games so we can always group in teams on BF3 / Arma 3 etc...

We currently have a 4-6 man squad that works extremely well together in 2's and large groups. Within the week we will have our own Teamspeak3 or Vent server, depending on what the squad prefers.

Will run a games with new players over the weekend. So feel free to add me on skype but please leave a message if im not on with your: age / time played / squad experience / what times you're available. 

Those interested in seeing what we've done so far(not all of it) check out our squad leaders channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF3SIKBPC_1QN2dHFbkQ7XA and watch the overwatch episodes!

Our team is very well knitted together now so only exceptional players will be taken into account!

Looking forward to hear off all you dayz'ers