Grunt24

Small squad looking for 1-2 experienced players.

Hi all, me and few players from which I met through dayz have banded together a few months ago to make a pretty well rounded squad. We're currently looking for 1-2 experienced dayz mod players in Overwatch and normal dayz.

What to expect from us:

• Clear, good communication
  • Team play
  • Know how to atleast reach Stary from any spawn along the coast (dayzdb.com) can help
  • Total new experience to solo play
  • Experienced squad members
  • We keep footage of our good kills / situations we get in
  • Patience we don't bite you're head off if you're not the best player, instead we will train you up and try to give you some of the knowledge that we've had to pick up from hundreads of hours of playtime
  • Maturity
  • Good banter in between fire fights
  • Fun situations
  • We don't camp or kill new spawns, we don't hang around the coast!

What we expect from you:

• Keep quiet during the fire fight only talking when needed, i.e. player spotted, man down, zombie aggro, you need help etc...
  • Not to get to excited on the microphone if you found lets say a toolbox. Such as 'OMG GUYS I FOUND A TOOLBOX' during a fire fight.
  • General knowledge of the map.
  • Moderate all round play style, you can fly a chopper, you can drive a car, you can snipe successfully, you can avoid zombie aggro and know when to back off and reassess the situation
  • Good with a compass
  • Be good with spotting players in the distance
  • Not to be a chore to play with, remember we need you as much as you need us!
  • Maturity

We would prefer generally an older player of 17+ but if you have the experience we will give you the benefit of the doubt! We have a good set of players now but after a more dedicated certain squad.

If you're up for the challenge reply here or send me a pm, I try to check the forums at least once a day.

*we may in the future try dayz zero / dayz origins*

*receiving beans will show you've been successful, we always run a fresh spawn or two with each player interested*

Edited by Grunt24
  • Like 2

Hey im interested, been playing DayZ for nearly 1 year now. I have been with a lot of squads and I have a lot of knowledge :)

Add my skype guy  its ry.ry.89, im not able to send pm's, ill be back on in a few hours, need a rest from the 5hour dayz shift we just done.

Sickman how often are you on Dayz vanilla?

Igor we dont, best we have is a squad member with a youtube channel. we do everything through skype

Edited by Grunt24

I only play dayz vanilla for now, I'm on most days.

Add my skype guy  its ry.ry.89, im not able to send pm's, ill be back on in a few hours, need a rest from the 5hour dayz shift we just done.

Sickman how often are you on Dayz vanilla?

Igor we dont, best we have is a squad member with a youtube channel. we do everything through skype

Been playing the game since release. Am very experienced, can fly a helicopter. Looking to get back into a small friendly (but skilled clan). i have nothing against new players. I am currently in the GMT -5 timezone. But can play most day if required.

steam is tpike1caesar (LordDucksworth)

skype is tpikecaesar1

I hope you guys use teamspeak3 because if you dont i will not be entirely interested in joining (F.Y.I a very good friend of mine runs a team speak server and will gladly let me use it for any purposes)

I also used to run a clan, and we can use the website if you want

message me ASAP with a yes, no / maybe

Edited by tpike1caesar

We use skype between us. Currently we all live within in the same country not all that far from each other... so we don't have any issues with skype at all during a call. When and if other nationality people (i.e Amurrricans, Europeans) join then we will make changes. If it isn't broke don't fix it gurl.

Still after that 1 or maybe two players to fill our rolls. Got some nice ambush footage of an armoured suv with 3 players kill under editing atm that a squad member is sorting out. Don't miss out!

Edited by Grunt24

Hello, I'd be very interested in playing sometime if you'd like. I played vanilla for about 10 months off and on, and am now getting into Origins. I'm willing to try whatever mods though, I'm all about fun times!

I'm 19 and have a good mic setup with Skype and TS3. I'm not much of a pilot but I'm useful with guns, and driving is pretty much a piece of cake in dayz (in my opinion).

I like to have fun and joke but I like to play seriously, and I feel like I would make a good addition to this group, if you guys would be interested in inviting me to play/helping me shave off the rustiness, it'd be much appreciated!

PMs are welcome

skype - therealbrandito

steam - therealbrandito

Hi, me and my dayz buddy are interested..

we are just wondering what timezone you guys life in, we in GMT+1 (europe)..

Cause we kinda hate it when half the squad is sleeping when the other part is playing :P

Hi, me and my dayz buddy are interested..

we are just wondering what timezone you guys life in, we in GMT+1 (europe)..

Cause we kinda hate it when half the squad is sleeping when the other part is playing :P

I will pm you

Hello, I'd be very interested in playing sometime if you'd like. I played vanilla for about 10 months off and on, and am now getting into Origins. I'm willing to try whatever mods though, I'm all about fun times!

I'm 19 and have a good mic setup with Skype and TS3. I'm not much of a pilot but I'm useful with guns, and driving is pretty much a piece of cake in dayz (in my opinion).

I like to have fun and joke but I like to play seriously, and I feel like I would make a good addition to this group, if you guys would be interested in inviting me to play/helping me shave off the rustiness, it'd be much appreciated!

PMs are welcome

skype - therealbrandito

steam - therealbrandito

I will pm you also :)

Hi Grunt cheers for the reply, id be up for a run with you guys definitely, you sound what like what im looking for. Will get back to you later today sometime, got a funeral this morning so will be afternoon/early evening. Cheers mate.

Playing now, pm me! for a test run. will refresh every 15.

PMed you mate, dunno if you're still on or what?

Tried out 3 players today all will be accepted into our squad if they chose to accept. Could use 1-2 to filing gaps when a player isn't on. 
Will be purchasing a teamspeak3 server very soon!

hey i have been playing for about 8 months i am 16 and i would love to join your squad my shype is lukevan.2 and my steam is ilikemrsmoo1