Sign in to follow this  
Storm Slider

My Stuff For Your Blood Bags - Stock updated from time to time (BULK PREFFERED)

Introduction:

I am trading stuff for your blood bags. I have a large stock of weapons and a small to medium stock of ammo and supplies as a start. We can negotiate on the amount of blood bags I will be trading for and such. I am preferably looking towards buying the blood bags in bulk. We will meet up at a specific server at a specific location. You will not be allowed to bring anyone. It is also preferred that you have TeamSpeak for the trade. Post here with what you want and the amount of blood bags you will be giving or send me a PM.

Stock:

(I will be trying to add more to this soon)

Weapons:

- x2 AKM

- x1 Bizon PP-19 SD

- x1 M4A1 CCO SD

- x1 FN FAL AN/PVS-4

- x2 G36 C

- x2 G36A (camo)

- x1 M14 AIM

- x2 DMR

- x2 M24

- x1 M4A3 CCO

- x3 Mk 48 Mod 0

- x1 SA-58 CCO

Ammo:

- x4 M240 Belt

- x1 M249 Belt

- x8 STANAG

- x2 DMR Mag

Equipment:

- x1 Camo Clothing

- x1 Tank Trap

*THIS IS ALL FOR ME TO GET MY HUMANITY UP!*

Edited by Storm Slider

How many bloodbags for the Bizon? and is there any ammunition to go with it?

How many bloodbags for the Bizon? and is there any ammunition to go with it?

Offer please.

Well, I would offer about 15 or so bloodbags for the gun, and two bloodbags for every magazine that came with it. Sounds sorta fair to me, not really sure what a bloodbag is worth nowadays.

Please don't feel offended if I lowball you without knowing, that's usually why I try to get a price reference from the seller first

Well, unfortunately I am not available tomorrow, going to be on a plane flight tomorrow and busy unpacking and setting up for the school year the next day. After that I will be able to trade no problems

Well, unfortunately I am not available tomorrow, going to be on a plane flight tomorrow and busy unpacking and setting up for the school year the next day. After that I will be able to trade no problems

Alright, we'll talk after tomorrow.

Im Intrested In Trading About 18 Blood Bags For A Akm And 3 Blood Bags For Every Mag  We Got Deal?

well, I bought the gun already from a trusted friend of mine, but I will be looking for ammunition still, so if you have any Bizon magazines, would love to have them