interceptor

Unofficial poll : What gender are you playing?

I wondered if you guys play both gender, male or female only. So how about to put a small useless poll to fill a bit the forum?

For my part, I do play both. Why? Because it's a RP post-apocalyptic surviving mod/game and it shouldn't matter what type of character you choose (bandit, medic, survivor, female, male ...) because you control the life of that person, not of your own.

I agree, it's annoying when you encounter a female character and you hear a male voice which give the the feeling of "WTF?!!". Use the direct channel chat for the player's sake!

So let's see how you guys vote ( Please add if you're a man or a woman :) ) and what do you think about that feature.

I play both (M) : 2

I play both (F) : 0

I play male only (M) : 3

I play female only (M) : 0

I play male only (F) : 0

I play female only (F) : 0

Both just depends what I click

I assume all female char are male. I got "WTF?!!!" when I hear a female voice coming from a female char.

Picked female.

Playing as a male character.

I guess I don't really have a choice, or it is bugged. Either way I'm still a male :/

Picked female.

Playing as a male character.

I guess I don't really have a choice' date=' or it is bugged. Either way I'm still a male :/

[/quote']

Get the newest version?

i would play as female if they had a variety of clothes and they have a slight advantage

because their body is smaller than males

i would play as female if they had a variety of clothes and they have a slight advantage

because their body is smaller than males

Yeah clothes are going to be added for females i guess. And as disadvantage is their endurance. Just as an example, it could be even more deeper.