Sign in to follow this  
reuben5150

Server not showing in Arma browser

Hi guys,

I have had this issue for some time and recently since I started to run the Overwatch mod, the server is not shown in the arma browser but does show in Dayz commander, I also recall the server not showing when we had another dedicated server with the same name [uK31] our vilayer one would not show.

Done some searches but no answers, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes that does work, but I would really like it to be shown it the browser, Vilayer say's the issue is gamespy and the arma browser due to being unreliable... not sure why it worked for so long is that's the case.

Yes that does work, but I would really like it to be shown it the browser, Vilayer say's the issue is gamespy and the arma browser due to being unreliable... not sure why it worked for so long is that's the case.

I can confirm vilayers comment, The in-game browser is... not the greatest to say the least. Back when there was just a couple hundred servers over a year ago it was fine. But since the explosion of thousands of DayZ servers it seems like it can't keep up. Most people use commander anyway so you shouldn't really have too much of an issue with finding new players.