delta5

self healing?

Whats the fastest way to heal yourself in game? I tried killing Zs to find beans but its taking to long.

Killing animals and cooking the meat. Or using a blood bag, but you will need someone to do it for you.

• Like 1

Rabbit meat gives the most blood I heard.  So kills several of those things, gut and eat them, and you should be able to restore a lot of blood.

Cooking and Eating meat is the fastest way to self heal.

Thanks. If only I could find the hunting knife, matches, and an axe lol. They seem rare for some reason.

Thanks. If only I could find the hunting knife, matches, and an axe lol. They seem rare for some reason.

Just keep looking for the hunting knife and matches in residential buildings, and an axe in industrial buildings.

• Like 1

I know the feels man.  When you need them, you can't find them.  When you don't need them, they're everywhere.

• Like 1

Sometimes you don't always need matches or a hatchet to make a fire, around towns there are barrels you can use that are already on fire to cook meat.

Fastest way to heal is having someone give you a blood bag(transfusion) but be careful, there's a chance that you can get infected from it

Sometimes you don't always need matches or a hatchet to make a fire, around towns there are barrels you can use that are already on fire to cook meat.

Fastest way to heal is having someone give you a blood bag(transfusion) but be careful, there's a chance that you can get infected from it

Until I get myself a tent to store my stuff I won't be trusting most offering blood. I intend to veg out on DayZ tomorrow since my wife and son will be out of town all day :)

One thing that I do sometimes when I am in need of blood is run to the closest super market and eat all the food there while looking for a box of matches, this will replenish some blood but cooking meat is the best way to go.

• Like 1

One thing that I do sometimes when I am in need of blood is run to the closest super market and eat all the food there while looking for a box of matches, this will replenish some blood but cooking meat is the best way to go.

Finally got the items to rather/cook meat. What spawns have the best chance for a tent?

I've found tents in Super Markets, once in a station house, but most often in residential locations. The first one I found was laying on the steps of a house, green I think it was, but a prop meaning you could not enter it. 

All you actually need to go hunting is a weapon of any sort and a hunting knife, you can cook the meat using one of the burning oil barrels scattered around the map, and they can be lit without matches.