Ross101

Looking for more people

Good Morning Dayzers,

I just started playing on a UK server (I'm american) with some very helpful friends of mine.  37.220.2.154:5102 server IP.  We have rotated the admin so that 99% of the time there is always an admin on.  As of right now the server is low populated, but I'm hoping this post will help change that.  The admins (including myself) are very friendly mostly hero's who are more than willing to help new players on the server get anchored in.  I normally pick up new folks and help them get their first car up and going so they can actually get things done.  Groups and clans are welcome to have a fresh start here and its an ideal time to build up due to the low population.  We normally due section b runs and at times will take random folks from the server with us.  As of right now I mostly spend my time playing between the hours of 5pm est to 1am est with another american friend of mine.  If you are interested in joining the community please don't hesitate to add me on steam (neggaveli), respond to this post or just hop onto the server.  We have TS3 and mics which is highly recommended but not mandatory to come hang out with us.  Again we are well established and looking for maybe 2-3 people to actually join our team and definitely looking for more bodies to fill our server.  Thanks for your time hope to see you soon!  Peace and Cheers! B)

ARMA3forums.com

Day Z Origins

37.220.2.154:5102  

Edited by Ross101