Sign in to follow this  
Cap'n (DayZ)

Getting stuck in debug, corrupt files, black screen on loading, and a host of other shit

Well, recently I could not get on a server without it stopping at character customization and going to a black screen, and I'd press escape and it'd take me to debug where I had no gear and could not move. Someone told me to verify my files and it wouldn't work in Steam and it'd just stop and load up ArmA 2 OA. I load up through Commander and it sits at a black screen, I try again and I get on only for it to get stuck loading. it goes to black screen the next time. Listen, I'm royally pissed and I would fucking love some help because no one wants to help me. Go into detail, because I'm tempted to reinstall ArmA 2 OA and I'm curious if there is an easier fix or if the problem is worse than that. But for the love of god, please help me.

What version of ArmA2/CO are you using, which version of the DayZ Mod are you running ?

Can you run vanilla ArmA2/CO and join aMP game 'Wasteland for example) ?

I try running vanilla ArmA 2 and it simply won't join any games, but I can join multiplayer games off of ArmA 2 OA. I'm trying to run the vanilla version of dayZ on a public hive server.

This often causes because you hve a wrong version.

Pm me.