Sign in to follow this  
dmcheatw

how do u hide from heli search light?

in dayzero, one of the helis has a search light.  what stops those players where it gets night time from getting in the heli and going up and down the map in a grid pattern finding all the other vehicles?

how easily can u hide from the heli's search light?

• Like 1

Well the higher they are in elevation, the dimmer the light is on the ground. The only real way to hide is get behind something that blocks the light. But you've got to think, who is going to go through the map in a grid formation with a helicopter looking for camps? It's easier to just check the main camp-spots, so just keep out of those areas.

If they're using a search light, that means they're either stupid or don't have night vision goggles. Either way that means they aren't a threat if you can get into some trees for cover.

I'd say, get a ghillie and lay low in the bushes or trees, if ya ain't got no ghillie, then press left shift or whatever button you use to slowly walk, then crouch-walk and you'll look like a Hopper zed, just blend in with the infected, or play infected sounds over the mic while chasing a friend or something.

Shoot it down.

This. I simply shoot at it untill it's off.

• Like 1

Flash the heli and scream, 5 dolla me soo horny, until they run away in fear.