DoctorScandalous

DrScandalous Trading

I'm a friendly trader on the DayZ Vanilla public servers who is looking to meet new people, make great trades and occasionally serve as a medic to help people out when they're in need. I currently do not have a vehicle on my home server, but I'll try and keep the post updated with my general location to assist in quicker meet-ups. 

I do the majority of my communications via Skype. My Skype name is "DrScandalousDayZ"... make sure to add me... it makes doing trades SOOOO much easier! 

Skype OFF = I'm nowhere near a computer.

Skype (Yellow) = At a computer, can't log into the game. I can still chat/field questions you may have, though!

Skype (Green) = I'm stealin' yo beans!!!! (Just kidding!) But green means that I'm playing DayZ and trades are immediately possible.

Don't see me on Skype? Send me a PM here on the forums, especially if you have a trade request. I usually play in the evenings/EARLY mornings/weekends on UTC -5, operating out of good old Detroit, Michigan.

Hope to trade with you soon!

[ONLINE STATUS: OFFLINE]

[CURRENT LOCATION: NWAF]

[iN-STOCK]

GUNS

• 1x M14 AIM
  • 4x G36K CAMO
  • 1x G36C
  • 4x M24
  • 2x DMR
  • 3x M4A1
  • 1x M4A1 CCO
  • 3x SVD CAMO
  • 4x M249 SAW
  • 1x M240
  • 2x Mk48 Mod 0
  • 3x BIZON PP-19 SD
  • 1x M40A3
  • 1x FN-FAL
  • 1x Sa-58V ACOG
  • 1x Sa-58V CCO
  • 1x M4A3 CCO
  • 1x AKM
  • 2x M4A1 CCO
  • 2x M16A4 ACOG
  • 1x L85 HOLO
  • 4x FN-FAL AN/PVS-4

AMMO

• 10+ DMR
  • 6x FN-FAL
  • 4x BIZON SD
  • 10+ SVD DRAGONUV
  • 10x 100RD M240 
  • 10x M249

TOOLS/GEAR

• 1x NVG
  • 7x SANDBAGS
  • 10+ ANTIBIOTICS
  • 10+ BLOODBAGS
  • 1x RANGEFINDER
  • 1x GPS
  • 4x CAMO CLOTHING
  • 6x GHILLIE SUIT
  • 5x 20L JERRY CAN

[WANT]

• SANDBAGS
  • M9SD MAGS
  • MK48 MOD 0  +/- M240 BELTS
  • M4A1 CCO SD

Thank you very much for reading! I'll always keep this board updated... make sure to update the T&T thread as well with your experience!

Edited by DrScandalous
  • Like 8

Interested in an m4a1 holo, can trade an m24 for it

Just got an M24, don't need one now. Thanks for the interest, though... got anything else? 

Could probably do a rangefinder for it, ill have to check if I have any spares, could also do another gun for it if there's any you are after.

Could probably do a rangefinder for it, ill have to check if I have any spares, could also do another gun for it if there's any you are after.

PM me and we can chat.

Updated 8/14 (9:30pm)

Looks like someone peeked into one of my tents and grabbed the last M4A1 HOLO... sorry guys! I'll keep my eyes out for a new one, though!

Edited by DrScandalous

Update 8/15 (7:15am)

Ain't nobody gonna keep me down! Sad to see the Holo disappear, but got some new toys in the meantime! (Added M24/G36K Camo/more ammo)

Edited by DrScandalous

Updated 8/15 (11pm EST)

Uh oh... someone didn't hide their (admittedly small) base very well! Picked up another M24 + DMR... and a couple of TENTS!!! Looks like I'll be sleeping well tonight!

would you sell me one of said tents? The one I bought previously managed to make itself invisible in my inventory (damn PS2 hunter cloaking :P)

Well, if you get your hands on an RPK, Makarov SD or Bizon PP-19, you know where to go!

UPDATED 8/21 (9:45AM)

Got gunned down by a hacker/script kiddy last night (gunned down by full auto machine gun 10 sec after spawning in a VERY remote location with only 3 players on server) and lost all the gear on me while on route to a trade, but at least I was able to contact the admin of the server who promptly investigated the situation and banned the offending player(s) from their server. BRAVO for awesome admins!!!! 

Slight drop in inventory because of this, but no worries... I'll be gearing up in Cherno and back up north in no time at all! Business as usual... let's get trading!!!

Should still have them... still gearing up down south before I head back up to the trading grounds. Will let you know once I get up there and get my hands on what you're looking for.

UPDATED 8/23 (11:AM)

Back up at 100% and ready to trade like crazy! Found another M4A1, M24, some jerry cans, sandbags... 

TRADE ON!!!!

(Side note: Got a heli ride down to Elektro so if anyone's interested in meeting up there or if Berezino was initially too far, now's your chance!)

Edited by DrScandalous

Hello, I would like to trade my Ghillie for 1 of your snipers. If that's a fair trade. (and some ammo : D )