Gooober

SURVIVAL INSTINCTZ Epoch 1.0.4.2 IP: 69.39.239.136:3119 **Added Bandit Island**

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....

I believe you :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  

Edited by Gooober

2 unhappy customers since August of 2013. 

Anyways...   We now have Bandit Island with Random Loot Crate (changes after restart)........

Added Deployable bikes.......................             

Yes.. I know some servers have had this for ages :P

Still looking for Legit Playerz.........         

Always looking for legit players

If I'm to be perfectly honest, this server does have some admin issues tied up in it. There is one group who seems to get constant VIP treatment (spawned things by admins) and they try to reign over other players. It's a group of about 5 people who are forgiven of anything they do (glitching, etc) and have an admin spawned base. I'm not sure about the legitimacy of their items, but their base is definitely admin spawned. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJkkMDdLGv8) <-- This is the base that was spawned. It appeared suddenly in Cherno today, following a successful raid of the groups past base. This is all while the server's population is slowly thinning out, likely due to this group. Seeing a new player even attempt to build a new base is rare, as they are constantly hunted by this group and their thermal vision vehicles. As far as admin treatment goes, they are very ignorant to their players. This is another reason the population appears to be dying. Anyone who is not a part of this group is usually considered not important, and therefore ignored 95% of the time. After about 3 months of playing on the server, I am at my end for tolerating the admins and this holier than thou group. The spawning of this base, after watching countless groups work hard to build their bases, is just too unfair to be tolerated. If you are considering playing on this server... don't.

-Duane. Master of the Duane Jump. Wrecker of homes.

Edited by DuaneTheGreatest

As you can see at the 24 second mark of Duane's video...There is a car glitched thru the wall...   This group has been on the server for months and only now have a complaint since the ban 15 minutes ago..       . His group of Crackas and Kevin were wall glitching....    Thanks for the video....  Helps a lot...................

DUANE ! ! ! ! !

Plus there is 8 of these buildings around the map.... Not just Cherno......  FYI

Edited by Gooober

As you can see at the 24 second mark of Duane's video...There is a car glitched thru the wall...   This group has been on the server for months and only now have a ocmplaint since the ban 15 minutes ago..       . His group of Crackas and Kevin were wall glitching....    Thanks for the video....  Helps a lot...................

DUANE ! ! ! ! !

Plus there is 8 of these buildings around the map.... Not just Cherno......  FYI

The actions of those I have a base with have no effect on my opinion of your server. I can care less what they decide to do. Once I saw that base with my own eyes I was done with your server. Yesterday I did a heli pickup right there, and the area was empty. The base is there for that group, and they get away with what they please. I've been asking you for 2 days to fix something that group did, via glitching. They admitted to it, and you turned a blind eye. If you can't treat every party on your server the same, I would suggest not administrating a server.

Edited by DuaneTheGreatest

The group that trashed your base was getting even for your groups wall/door glitchin their base for 4 straight days.....  then you guys complain when they finally find your base and trash your base legitly....

And when the bans appeared in red lettering... I actually received messages of "Why that take so long?",  "FINALLY", and "I told you 4 days ago they were wall and door glitching with vehicles" ....   

Thanks for your input....  

I also believe it was you two nights ago talking about how your group loves to get banned from servers.....     So, I wish you guys the best on your next server......................

Other Server Admin......   See a Duane, Trader, Crackas and Kevin....     Don't be surprised you receive complaints.................................

Edited by Gooober

(1) There is one group who seems to get constant VIP treatment (spawned things by admins) and they try to reign over other players.

(2) It's a group of about 5 people who are forgiven of anything they do (glitching, etc)

(3) and have an admin spawned base.

(4) following a successful raid of the groups past base

(5) constantly hunted by this group and their thermal vision vehicles.

(6) As far as admin treatment goes, they are very ignorant to their players.

(7) This is another reason the population appears to be dying.

-Duane. Master of the Duane Jump. Wrecker of homes.

1. Admins don't spawn us anything and we don't have any advantages

2. I wouldn't accuse any one of glitching if I were you since YOUR group was known for wall glitching into bases. Hell, your group members tried wall glitching into our base.

3. The building that we built our base in isn't the only one on the map. I know of at least 2 other locations with the same building. You couldve easily taken over the same building in another place, we just chose to be in cherno. We were up all night constructing, and moving our shit over to the new base. We received no help from any admin.

4. You weren't successful, you just blew up the building and no one died. The stuff in our safes were still untouched. No vehicles were blown up either. It's more like a failed attempt.

5. Tough luck, everyone is fair game and thermal vision vehicles are easy to get. Anyone can get one in a matter of a few hours.

6. Speak for yourself. Players receive help if they request it.

7. The average server pop. has been going up, get your facts straight.

Take your shitty trash-talking, glitch-abusing group to another server, thanks for playing

Edited by strykeraid

you have so many hackers on this server and never have any active admins. i want admin assistance cause my whole clan lost its base vehicles and money we are back down to being fresh spawns due to the lack of active admins

My ingame name is CHAINZ i bunk up with Dallas and wolf in your server but about 5:45 A hacker named peter raised hell and killed everyone and blew up alot of stuff and flew busses, boats, ect that bomed the map. hope you can look into this

Always looking for more legit playerz.....................

jrobi14 that unfortunate, but hackers are part of Arma2.  My loading screen even states we can't stop hackers completely.    As for the active admins...  We don't babysit the server every second of every day.   And the fact you built your base in a coastal city is asking to be                      with..........

Edited by Gooober

LOL Hey goober way to shut people up this time, you ban people for hacking when they don't even hack LMFAO!!!!!!! I hopped on to have a nice chat with Lincoln and explain to the new peeps what goes on in your server and you ban me for "hacking" thats just hilarious since you and I both know that I obviously don't hack, if you're going to ban me at least have the balls to find a legitimate reason man, don't be a pussy and ban me for something false. If I was really a hacker I would have hacked on your server a long time ago and wiped out everything your suck ups had. Let me guess this is what you did Snoops a long time ago isn't it? A guy who had to sit at stary the whole day to chop enough trees to get wood to make his base? Did you ban him for hacking too? hmm? Cmon Goober did ya? Course you did LOL I feel sorry for those MOB guys and the rest of the poor saps that join your server, average player on your server seems to only stay for 2 weeks and then leaves because of Lincoln and his fanboys, but next time you ban someone actually think of a real reason to do it, because the people are starting to see how crappy your server is and how abusive the admins are.

WOW.....

Your still stalking? ? ?    Didn't you leave the server months ago ??     Move on Carniverious...      We DID ! ! !

wavegoodbye.jpg       

Edited by Gooober

Looking for a new start...  If your legit..come on in.. 

Email or PM if questions....

Hey Gooober, friends and i joined the server we enjoy it much. been on probably over a month or so... can't recall lol

don't do a lot of PVP but when we are shot at we shoot back. can't say have had too many issues, except for recent. Will PM you inregards.

Cheers!

Duuks