Sign in to follow this  
GrumpyGat (DayZ)

Not so super fun adventures...

Hey my fellow Dayzians, I recently did a series with my old friend Engan, the creator of DayZ Super Fun Adventures.

We decided to challenge DayZ Origins, making our way through Taviana with the ultimate goal of making it to Salvation Island.

The final 2 part episode will be up next week, so check out the videos below! I hope you enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXHMfTlRpJ0

• Like 2

".....I hate seeing some guy running through the forest... We need more original content....". 

Ironic enough. I enjoyed it though.

I'll be watching the whole series for sure.

Edited by Bensticles

".....I hate seeing some guy running through the forest... We need more original content....".

Ironic enough. I enjoyed it though.

I'll be watching the whole series for sure.

well, i do my best to cut out any useless footage like that, and if it does make it in its usually because the conversation over top of it is worth keeping it in :) Edited by GrumpyGat

Hey grumpy,

To be honest your videos are nice but i can't say that about your comments on other people post. next time when you comment, be a bit more respectful. You might get more respect and not losing it. 

Goodluck

Edited by whiteshiro

Hey grumpy,

To be honest your videos are nice but i can't say that about your comments on other people post. next time when you comment, be a bit more respectful. You might get more respect and not losing it.

Goodluck

do not confuse general tom foolery with disrespect. My post are never ment to insult or demean people, I simply have a odd sense of humor. And the handful of negative posts that I have made were well deserved. Edited by GrumpyGat

Probably one of my new favourite streamers.

Both of you have such a shit sense of humour.. I like it.

• Like 1