blazingscout

Czech Special Forces Recruitment, [PVP] [Free Gear And Guns] [Lots Of Vehicles]

Welcome, Please come in and stay a while.

Who Are We

We are a private division of the Czech Special Forces, Dedicated to removing zombies and keeping the bandits at the shores. We take pride in our marksmanship and survival skills. Our clan is currently operating out of a HQ in a private hive, DayZ Overwatch server.

What Were Looking For

What we look for is.

-People who can get the job done, no matter how hard it is

-Can kill both zombies and players with maximum efficiency

-People who can survive and score some awesome loot

What Makes Us Unique

What really makes us stand out from all the other clans, is that were committed to helping those in need and killing those who are a threat or who oppose us. Our mixture of the light touch of kindness and the iron fist of savagery gives us the flexibility needed for all situations we face. But for now, KILL EM ALL

How Do I Sign Up?

Its simple, leave a comment, or pm me  with some reasons why you'd be a good asset to the clan, after your approval, Join us on the server.

or go to our teamspeak channel on ts.dayzhorror.com , talk to Colonel Scout about recruitment, or tell any clan member that you wish to be recruited.

We welcome all to sign up and become a member.

[note, we do not operate on any specific time zone, so if you live in a time zone that is not where most of our members are located, thats perfectly fine :) ]

Dayz Overwatch is required

and all new members get free guns and gear

[Note that we are not trying to impersonate real Czech Special Forces, we only chose this clan name because arma 2 offers the Army Of The Czech Republic DLC in their game, and we thought it would be cool to make a Arma clan called the Czech special forces. We greatly appreciate all the Czech Republic has done for the world, and we dont mean to offend them in any way]

Cheers, and have a good day         post-166438-0-51161000-1378145075_thumb.

Edited by blazingscout
  • Like 1

Sorry about all the changes, hope this makes the post less confusing

Hello my friends!!! I'm very interested to join a good clan, and as i see from your good description and experience, you guys are a VERY good clan and that is the thing, why i want to join you, but there is like a problem.... I'm 13, but people say that i act as 15 year old, i hope that is enough to join you, i got Skype, TS3, mic and good mood to help ya all.

Cheers, Matas (My name in my language)

Edited by NoRmAl GuY
  • Like 1

age doesn't matter to much, if people say you act as if you were older that's fine with me. I believe some of the others use skype. I hope to hear from you soon

you have our clan invitation 

I've been interested in joining a clan for DayZ, and your clan stuck out to me. Have the similar playstyle. I've only been playing for a few weeks now and feel i have it down. Much to still learn though. I am in CST timezone, and i'm on just about everyday after work. I have TS3 and a good mic. I how ever have no played overwatch yet. Let me know what server and i'll pop in and see whats up.

• Like 1

I've been interested in joining a clan for DayZ, and your clan stuck out to me. Have the similar playstyle. I've only been playing for a few weeks now and feel i have it down. Much to still learn though. I am in CST timezone, and i'm on just about everyday after work. I have TS3 and a good mic. I how ever have no played overwatch yet. Let me know what server and i'll pop in and see whats up.

if you got dayz commander just search jarhead, we play off of that server, for now :)

not interested in signing up but if you and your buddies need a home we just switched our server to overwatch :)

Give me an ip, or server name and ill scout around, see how good it is. (pun intended)

Hello, im interested and wondering if you guys are interested in a sniper? 

we could definitely use a good sniper. 

you have our invitation 

we could definitely use a good sniper. 

you have our invitation 

Great! Well if possible, could u leave me a ts, skype or anything to communicate with u guys with?

• Like 1

Hey, 

I would be definitely interested in joining this clan. I'm 14, i have played DayZ for about 8 months now, and your play style is very similar to my own, I currently live in london, GMT 0 and i have TS3 and Skype, aswell as a decent microphone and desktop, that can handle DayZ and overwatch. I normally prefer to snipe, but i understand alot of people in dayz to and if required, i will happily play another roll.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Nero

Edited by Nero Doag
  • Like 1

Great! Well if possible, could u leave me a ts, skype or anything to communicate with u guys with?

contact me on skype  my username is blazingscout

Hey, 

I would be definitely interested in joining this clan. I'm 14, i have played DayZ for about 8 months now, and your play style is very similar to my own, I currently live in london, GMT 0 and i have TS3 and Skype, aswell as a decent microphone and desktop, that can handle DayZ and overwatch. I normally prefer to snipe, but i understand alot of people in dayz to and if required, i will happily play another roll.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Nero

Same for you too, contact me on skype, username blazingscout