We have about 3 clans on our server with about 4 to 5 members each, all of them are a little too friendly and need their stockpiles of loot toned down a bit. We also do server events when there is enough players on and need more interested in being on the opposing teams if you catch my drift. See the server info below and you can contact me ingame (JTizzell) for any questions or missions to do for me to gain yourself some gear the fast way.

The Augmented DayZ Survival Server is a place you can call home. In case you've never joined the server before, here is some information about it. Server will be up till Standalone release!

IP: 109.123.117.178

Port: 3357

*300 Vehicles

*25 Helicopters

*Custom map (new added buildings)

*Self Bloodbag (with 10% infection chance)

*Vehicle disassembly (take parts off vehicles and use them to fix other vehicles)

*Auto refuel (no more filling jerry can after jerry can, just drive up to a fuel station and refuel!)

*Increased helicopter crashes (a new one every 8 minute)

*Custom loot tables (new guns added to crash site loot)

*Active admins (active administrators who don't abuse their power and are here to serve you)

*Server events (hosted by administrators, these server events are a fun way to bring new community interaction to DayZ)

* Team Speak Server coming soon...

Our server rules are listed as you join the server.

post-161335-0-69472300-1375984821_thumb.

• Like 1

Where is the server based?

Might give it a whorl, even if there are far too many vehicles for my liking :P

Sounds good....the server is based in wash Dc and it has day and night cycle, my in game name is JTizzell, hit me up if you join in and i will give you a prize since you found the server on the forums...Thanks 

I tried but, I think you may have mistyped the ip. It comes up as (The Dark Carnival) server. It gives me a ping of 98 and I'm on the east coast so that ain't it.

I am UK based, but it is a stable connection, guessing should be a couple hundred ping.

Will connect tomorrow :)