Sign in to follow this  
kealthkewk

So what should I do now?

Whatever you wanna. Get vehicles, make a camp, kill people or uninstall.

Ain't no set endgame.

Sneak into pvp-intensive areas. Figure out who's got the good gear and is killing other players. Kill them. Liberate their gear. And survive. That should keep you busy

And go high population!

• Like 1

Play until a random event takes your life.. like crawling next to a tree, or a makarov shot knocking you out.  Then you get to do it all over again!

I'm gonna go bandit style :D Just killed a guy that was friendly, I didn't have any real expectations on him but I ended up with a DMR and almost 60 rounds! Ooooh bandit life... :D

And it begins again....

I was in the north and had just looted the airfield. Then I hear a heli and see it crash in the woods. I searched it but nothing of value there. And after about 2 minutes another heli crashes, I was quite close to the crash so I got badly injured broken bone and serious bleeding. When I had fixed both of those stuff I vent to the crashed heli, but then I noticed a boat, the boat was bouncing and for each bounce it bounced higher, looked totally fuckd up. It must been some kind of distraction because after some seconds I got shot. And what just had began was over... Kealthkewks hegemony didn't last long but it had it's glory days. 

You got a vehicle yet? Get one. Already got one? Go fight people.

i think this is the reason that people KoS so much in dayZ. there's really not that much to do after getting all the best gear etc. unless you're really creative and have some cool goal or idea you've set yourself, the done thing when you get to that point is to simply hunt people down. standalone will hopefully fix this by giving us loads and loads of tools to create our own scenarios and make our own creative individual goals :D (sorry for being slightly off topic)

In the stand alone achieving "end game" will be much more difficult as survival will be more complicated. And once we have attained ALL of the things we need to sustain ourselves (which in the mod only consists of a hatchet, matches, a knife and a canteen), maintaining yourself against all of the various diseases, shoe wear, weapon deterioration, etc. will keep you busy.

Set yourself a meta challenge.

Currentley, I am on a Vanilla server noting down all the tent locations and searching for vehicles.

A clan member and admin of the server kicked me for daring to ask a few questions.

I shall post back here once my task is complete :P