xx984

How do i take a backpack when i have one on

How do i take a backpack when i have one on cos when i try it just gets rid of my one

drop ur backpack you have, pick up new one, mousewhl, inventory open ur pack and transfer items.

You can switch backpacks off of bodies by double clicking it at the bottom of their 'gear'. It's a good idea to open the backpack and put your items into the one on the floor before picking it up.

• Like 2

It's a good idea to open the backpack and put your items into the one on the floor before picking it up.

Given that your backpack will most often disappear when you go to put it on the ground.  ^^This^^ is the way you should always go about picking up a new backpack.

• Like 2

i ment by keeping my one like i have a backpack in my backpack 

Go to the backpack on the ground, scroll and open it..

Open the pack you're wearing from the gear menu.

Take whatever gear you want from current pack, and put it in the new pack.

Close the gear menu

Scroll and pick up new pack

Hi there,

I believe you can't store i.e. ALICE Pack (16 slots) in your Czech Backpack (24 slots). What you can do:

Let's say you have ATV or tent. The third number in the vehicle or tent inventory ( X / Y / Backpacks ) shows how many backpack you can store there. So if you are running with your Czech Backpack and find ALICE Pack in that supermarket, go to your vehicle or tent, store your backpack there and return to supermarket and pick up that backpack.

What you should also know is, that you can store your backpack in vehicle or tent with items in that backpack. But I do not recommend that, since when server restarts (and sometimes they do that w/o warning), you will lose all the items in that stored backpack.

Hope that helps in some way^^.

• Like 1

Hi there,

I believe you can't store i.e. ALICE Pack (16 slots) in your Czech Backpack (24 slots). What you can do:

Let's say you have ATV or tent. The third number in the vehicle or tent inventory ( X / Y / Backpacks ) shows how many backpack you can store there. So if you are running with your Czech Backpack and find ALICE Pack in that supermarket, go to your vehicle or tent, store your backpack there and return to supermarket and pick up that backpack.

What you should also know is, that you can store your backpack in vehicle or tent with items in that backpack. But I do not recommend that, since when server restarts (and sometimes they do that w/o warning), you will lose all the items in that stored backpack.

Hope that helps in some way^^.

You can't do that, they arne't Matryoshka dolls ;)

• Like 1

You can't do that, they arne't Matryoshka dolls ;)

lol xD