Sign in to follow this  
derpster45 (DayZ)

If you like to snipe and only snipe join this server :D

i have found this awesome utes sniping server it only has sniper spawns and 50 heli crashed if you want like to join heres the ip

176.57.141.232:2352

No. I like DayZ the way it is. Where everyone spawns with NVGs, M9SDs, and FALs. That's how you're supposed to play. Duh.

No, but in all seriousness what the fuck?

• Like 2

Lame server is lame......

• Like 1

I am going to attempt to avoid just insulting you and explain why this thread is bad.

1. This is in the wrong forum.  Suggestions are for suggestions.  Not adverts.

2. Why are you playing dayz and not arma (you have it on your computer right now if you have dayz) if all you want to do is snipe.  

3.  Thread is way too short and pointless.  If you want to advertise a server tell us more about the server.  This thread is just you saying you like a server because its nothing like dayz and feeds you guns.

4.  Hopefully this thread is graveyarded soon.  Maybe its already graveyarded.  If that's the case I am going to search for Orlok's stash of munchies I know he is hiding behind one of these tombstones....

Edited by harley001
  • Like 2

Lame server is lame......

Coming from the gay black elf sucking a candy cane... that means something. Y'know, 'cause you'd know what it means to be lame. Heh. Get it? Pun? I'm very sorry if this offended you. XD

• Like 1

Coming from the gay black elf sucking a candy cane... that means something. Y'know, 'cause you'd know what it means to be lame. Heh. Get it? Pun? I'm very sorry if this offended you. XD

Lame/10

Extremely LAME!!!!  Coming from a brony. That means something.

• Like 1

Extremely LAME!!!!  Coming from a brony. That means something.

I'm not a brony. Although MLP isn't lame.

Girls, girls ,girls, would you please stop the squabbling.

Wrong Forum, no big deal, why are you all so agressive ?

:facepalm:

• Like 3