Sign in to follow this  
Hetstaine

What i got out of the devblog

Just that simple scene of the guy limping alone down the road. Awesome.

29zcyfr.png

• Like 7

I'm a fan of the zombies running in straight lines, that fix alone has got me keen.

• Like 1

Cant wait for the standalone. The finished game will be amazing.

Dat beanie.

I really liked this devblog it made me even more excited for SA, but there are still issues they need to get fixed.  

need to listen to the end theme from TV's The Hulk whilst watching this, I may do an AE project.

l

• Like 1

need to listen to the end theme from TV's The Hulk whilst watching this, I may do an AE project.

l

Hmm that song really fits.  It would be cool if someone made a compilation of all the DayZ SA footage so far.  I would myself but I don't want to get copy right strikes on my channel. 

Edited by Skat3rat

dayz-beanie-front.jpg

Dat beanie.

I really liked this devblog it made me even more excited for SA, but there are still issues they need to get fixed.  

I would be lolzing hard if the survivor was sporting the Official Dayz beanie  :D

Edited by MasterShak3
  • Like 1

I really like how the animations looked in the intro on how those players were walking cautiously as if they were aware of the presence of zombies. That devblog kept me satisfied until the next month if that gets released :)

I'm a fan of the zombies running in straight lines, that fix alone has got me keen.

To be honest, if I could forfeit every future update to the mod to get that fix, I would.

Too bad it's pretty much impossible to fix their pathfinding.