Sign in to follow this  
harvey7856@live.co.uk

DayZ Mercenary for hire!

I was under the impression that trading in-game services/goods for anything real was against the rules, am I mistaken?

Are you seriously asking for REAL money? You make me lol, and not in a good way.

Side note: I have an enfield for sale, starting bids @ $10. Winning bid also gets free can of beans.

Edited by ToxicSludge

I was under the impression that trading in-game services/goods for anything real was against the rules, am I mistaken?

Correct! I completely forgot.

Maybe OP should read up on this a bit. The only time I belive real money can be used, is if someone places a hit, or something of the sort. (e,g. "Whoever kills DemonGrover with a hatchet and gets video evidence, I will paypal him/her $10 CAD)

<snip>

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/93078-trading-rules/

EDIT: inb4graveyard

Edited by Statik

Correct! I completely forgot.

Maybe OP should read up on this a bit. The only time I belive real money can be used, is if someone places a hit, or something of the sort. (e,g. "Whoever kills DemonGrover with a hatchet and gets video evidence, I will paypal him/her $10 CAD)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/93078-trading-rules/

EDIT: inb4graveyard

Are you serious when you say we can place hits for real cash? xD

hmm i'm of two minds on this post really technically he isn't selling an item which the rules state is prohibited.

- There is to be no items sold for real world money on this forum, or advertised as such.

He is selling a service and in what way is that different to paying someone to put a hit out. I don't know how i feel about this...

Regardless though, he's asking for payment, and equipment. It was my understanding a mercenary armed himself.

I have seen it done before. Lol

Lol, that's both scary and hilarious.

Edited by Antjenks

hmm i'm of two minds on this post really technically he isn't selling an item which the rules state is prohibited.

- There is to be no items sold for real world money on this forum, or advertised as such.

He is selling a service and in what way is that different to paying someone to put a hit out. I don't know how i feel about this...

I guess you have a point, but I don't feel someone is going to give this kid gear, and money so he can have a weak attempt at killing someone.

• Like 1

I am interested in acquiring your services good sir.

First I have a few questions regarding what falls under the category of your services.

1. Are you willing to pickup dry cleaning?

2. Do you have your own vehicle to travel to and from?

3. Are you licensed and bonded?

4. on a scale of 1 to Elton John, how open are you to providing "special" services?

If you could return to me with the following info within the fortnight, I would be most pleased.

Edited by GrumpyGat
  • Like 1

4. on a scale of 1 to Elton John, how open are you to providing "special" services?

haha, awesome :)