Sign in to follow this  
guitz59@hotmail.com

what is RemoteExec "allUnits = [];"

Hello

one player connect on my server and get kick by battleye

I found this on Gotcha antihack

17:18:10 - RemoteExec Log: #0 KKON.rus (3e936c1d686c23abef850d38e3ba2263) - #0 "allUnits = [];"

and this in script.log

04.08.2013 17:19:57: KKON.rus (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) 3e936c1d686c23abef850d38e3ba2263 - #66 "playableUnits),(gettext (configFile >> 'CfgWeapons' >> (currentweapon player) >> 'picture')),(gettext (configFile >> 'CfgWeapo"04.08.2013 17:19:57: KKON.rus (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) 3e936c1d686c23abef850d38e3ba2263 - #107 "ayer getVariable['USEC_BloodQty', r_player_bloodTotal]))];hintSilent Shadowydbg;sleep 0.1;};}else{shadowydebug = 0;nest"04.08.2013 17:21:24: KKON.rus (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) 3e936c1d686c23abef850d38e3ba2263 - #243 "#line 1 "dayz-injector.sqf"execVM "Shadowy_NONRE\setup\startup.sqf";"

now a lot of people get kick by battle eye (script restriction #25)

what i can do to avoid battle eye kick ? (restart doesn't work)

after several restart BE doesn't kick anymore

Is this a hack script ?

Edited by GuitZ

Pretty sure that this is an attempt to cheat, yes.

Yes it's a script any time you see a ; in your logs it's a good bet it's a script, there are exceptions but lines you see with a ; that are okay you will see often and know them. If you regularly watch the logs.

Any log you would see in GOTCHA would not call a .sqf either keep that in mind, sorry would have edited first post but Tapatalk us being gay and wouldn't let me.

some people get kicked by battle eye again (script restriction #25)

What can i do to stop the kick ?

You have to restart the server

restart doesn't work

i read about this issue on other forum and advise to change script.txt "5" by "1"

1 BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2 !"BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2=compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \"\ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\destruction\AirDestructionStage2.sqf\";" !"BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \"\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\AirDestructionStage2.sqf\";" !"{\n[_this select 1, _this select 2, _this select 3] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2;\n};\ncase \"Burn\": {\n[_this select 1, _this select 2, _this "

I do not know if it will result by vulnerability against scripting ?

Edited by GuitZ

restart doesn't work

i read about this issue on other forum and advise to change script.txt "5" by "1"

1 BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2 !"BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2=compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \"\ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\destruction\AirDestructionStage2.sqf\";" !"BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \"\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\AirDestructionStage2.sqf\";" !"{\n[_this select 1, _this select 2, _this select 3] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2;\n};\ncase \"Burn\": {\n[_this select 1, _this select 2, _this "

I do not know if it will result by vulnerability against scripting ?

Yes you will be more vulnerable, Faco can explain you much more than me.

If you change this line to 1 all cheats related to the BIS library will be possible.

But one little issue remains with the current version of the mod, something wrong with the way the BIS library is used. For example if someone crash a chopper the pilot will be kicked for Script restriction #27 and all the people on the server will be kicked for script restriction #24 #25.

If you see some "BIS_Effect ...." events in the script.log you have to restart the server to temporary fix the problem.

This issue should be fixed in the next release.

Edited by DJ_Teschmi

some one just cash a chopper

everybody was kicked...

when i was looking script.log i see this :

09.08.2013 08:17:51: Megaherz (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) bccc78979d9c3b0f57acf8fe93e88620 - #172 "", "_newDest", "_rnd", "_lootType", "_index", "_weights"];_campPos = _this select 0;_amount = _this select 1;_doLoiter = tru"

I never see this before ?