Sign in to follow this  
knucklesMad@1.7.1

Troll gamedev of the year award goes to rocket!

ok i love this mod and understand its alpha and experiments will occur, but

1.7.0 - added huge fps lag

1.7.1 - fixed lag But trolled us by stealing starting supplies(who doesnt have beans and water at home and even a knife i mean come on)

1.7.1.1 - Trolled by deleting food spawns(biggest troll move)

1.7.1.2 - fixed earlier food troll, replaced buy adding trolltastic melee weapons with gravitiy hammer attack and dropping them crashes the server

1.7.1.3 - i just skipped this heard bad stuff about it

1.7.1.4 - Fixed the melee weps derping But trolling us right now with zombie spidey senses and wallhacks

1.7.1.5 - might fix zombie wallhacks and spidey senses but is gonna delete our tents for the lulz.

there is a way to fix bugs without trolling everyone rocket... but still well played.

What the tits are you on about?

ok i love this mod and understand its alpha and experiments will occur' date=' but

1.7.0 - added huge fps lag

1.7.1 - fixed lag But trolled us by stealing starting supplies(who doesnt have beans and water at home and even a knife i mean come on)

1.7.1.1 - Trolled by deleting food spawns(biggest troll move)

1.7.1.2 - fixed earlier food troll, replaced buy adding trolltastic melee weapons with gravitiy hammer attack and dropping them crashes the server

1.7.1.4 - Fixed the melee weps derping But trolling us right now with zombie spidey senses and wallhacks

1.7.1.5 - might fix zombie wallhacks and spidey senses but is gonna delete our tents for the lulz.

there is a way to fix bugs without trolling everyone rocket... but still well played.

[/quote']

Interestingly, this has been addressed here. The OP made some good points too, you should check it out.

1.7.1.3 was never released. Guess rocket trolled u pretty hard with that one huh

So, fixing/changing things can turn out to destroy other things.

Its common to see things get broken, or to much nerfed during betas of any kind.

If you call that trolling my friend, I am not sure if you got the point of the word "trolling". c(:

The idiocy of this community is completely overwhelming. Rocket owes you nothing. This is an ALPHA. When you program bugfixes, it's not uncommon to create more bugs. If all programming was perfect, we'd have no need for alphas and betas.

Did I mention Day-Z is in ALPHA?

I miss back when trolling used to mean something. Back when it was a fine art that intelligent people engaged in, an act that benefited the community as a whole and brought smiles to people's faces.

Now it's just a word stupid ten year olds smear around because their vocabulary is too stunted for them to adequately express themselves; almost nobody respects good satire these days, and even fewer people can offer it.