nomnomnom

veteran dayz player looking for a group

Been playing dayz and numerous dayz mods since its release.  Tons of experience.  Excellent pilot with all vehicles/aircraft.  Sniper, assault, scavenging, you name it I know how to do it.  Played with several squads in the past.

I currently play, and am looking to continue playing the following mods:

DayZero

Dayz Epoch

DayZ Origins

I'm 28, laid back, and looking for some mature players to group up with.  18+ please, and a stress-free, fun, shit-talking and joke making environment desired.  North American players preferred due timezone compatibility, unless you're a night-owl Euro in which case no problem.

I have a Teamspeak server if needed.

Please do NOT recruit me for massive gaming communities to which I have to be initiated, rank up, follow a bread crumb trail, whatever.  I am strictly looking for a smaller group of casual gamers. (for example, between 3 and 20ish players total).

Edited by Nomnomnom

Well, we incorporate ranks, and we do have a probationary period, but we are a semi-small group. However I am looking to expand into a large community. You may or may not want to look into UTASS, we're pretty much what you described, bar the ranking system. But we are a very friendly group (occasional disputes). All 20+ except for my little brother, who is 16.

Hit me back if you are interested at all. I own a Teamspeak and am never discriminant as long as you're friendly and mature.

Hey mate, I am looking for 1/2 people for a 6/10 squad for dayz origins. Myself i am 29 years old. And the rest of us are 18+ of age. From what i am reading so far you sound like the perfect candidate. Can you give me a add on skype please :) skype: shiroratz 

Edited by whiteshiro

Hi, I am looking for someone to play with too. I'm 26 from Sweden very casual. Let me know on skype: zosiuss if interested to play together. I play on Dayz mod

Well, we incorporate ranks, and we do have a probationary period, but we are a semi-small group. However I am looking to expand into a large community. You may or may not want to look into UTASS, we're pretty much what you described, bar the ranking system. But we are a very friendly group (occasional disputes). All 20+ except for my little brother, who is 16.

Hit me back if you are interested at all. I own a Teamspeak and am never discriminant as long as you're friendly and mature.

PM'd

Hey mate, I am looking for 1/2 people for a 6/10 squad for dayz origins. Myself i am 29 years old. And the rest of us are 18+ of age. From what i am reading so far you sound like the perfect candidate. Can you give me a add on skype please :) skype: shiroratz 

Added you on skype

Edited by Nomnomnom

Still looking...

Hi mate, your post sounds exactly what im looking for... no bullshit just a good laugh!

24 and am from the UK. Whats your TS server info... are you busy or free for a chat?

cheers

Edited by jazzym0use

hi mate im from the UK 21 and looking for a few guys/girls :) who are just like you mate, got a few 18+ and our own sever PM or add me to  skype in your interested or anyone if anyone on here is,

Skype adam.ibberson

Hi mate,

We are a clan, have ranks but no initiations. Just play with us for a few days if you like us then join us, if you don't no bother.

Try us at www.2ndinfantrycompany.enjin.com or just come on the server we play on The War Zone

Skype me: judgereiiik-r

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by The War Zone

Nom let me know if you find a group or if you just want to play. Im from OKC,OK and am also 28 looking for a group to play origins with

Hi mate, your post sounds exactly what im looking for... no bullshit just a good laugh!

24 and am from the UK. Whats your TS server info... are you busy or free for a chat?

cheers

PM'd you the TS info

hi mate im from the UK 21 and looking for a few guys/girls :) who are just like you mate, got a few 18+ and our own sever PM or add me to  skype in your interested or anyone if anyone on here is,

Skype adam.ibberson

added you on skype

Hi mate,

We are a clan, have ranks but no initiations. Just play with us for a few days if you like us then join us, if you don't no bother.

Try us at www.2ndinfantrycompany.enjin.com or just come on the server we play on The War Zone

Skype me: judgereiiik-r

b_560_95_1.png

Thanks for the invite, but I don't want to restrict myself to one server (your server, for example) - I want to play on servers with 20+ people on them so I can murder and pillage, know what I mean?

Nom let me know if you find a group or if you just want to play. Im from OKC,OK and am also 28 looking for a group to play origins with

PM'd you the TS info

Hey, this sounds like the group of people I'm looking for. I have been playing DayZ since March of 2012, and I am fairly confident in saying that I understand most of the mechanics of this game. I would like to join your group if you have the room.

Thanks for the invite, but I don't want to restrict myself to one server (your server, for example) - I want to play on servers with 20+ people on them so I can murder and pillage, know what I mean?

Come murder and pillage on DayZero, plenty of casual groups going on Zombies.nu, some with clan tags, some without. I know a few american guys that play on these servers too

we are Guild of Mute Assassins, and fit you requirement to a Tee. we are a small group even know the roster is large, a lot of people just jet when that get tired of dayz. we are multi game clan, but only because sometime you just need a dayz break, and we are gamers that always are looking for the next fun ride. www.guildofmuteassassins.com is our website. no bread crumble ranking, just a recruiting phase as a test drive for you and us, then its a simple =GMA= member or -=GMA=- admin.

Hi dude, looking for some epoch action me and a friend are looking to join up with anyone just to get some group action on the go,

Im 23 but in the UK but like you say im a night owl so yeah hit me up.

Hey, im looking for the exact same thing as you man. Epoch and Origins are pretty hard to play all by yourself. Im 18 people tell me i act and sound older though, been playing the mod since it came out as well, plenty of experience. 

Steam:ChesterCheeto