Legoroxby

MORE ARCHERY PLEASE!!!

The shitty crossbow just ain't cutting it for me, rocket and the dev's are complaining about needing more civilian weapons instead of more elephant guns, why not throw in a recurve or a compound bow found in those stupid wood shacks. A dynamic arrow system (like the bullet drop system in ArmA 2) would really suit the game. And different arrows and bolts do more damage/penetration/blood loss? And like in "the last of us" an arrow in the back would hit harder bone and shatter, although a head or belly shot would seriously injure.

• Like 1

Elephant guns are civilian weapons...

Bows would be cool, I'm sure we'll see some kind of arrow or bolt-firing weapon in the standalone. The only issue I can see is one of animation, maybe coding as well since bows have to feel like bows, and not just like another gun or a crossbow.

A dynamic arrow system (like the bullet drop system in ArmA 2) would really suit the game.

If standalone doesn't even have basics like bullet drop... naaaaah, impossible... stop worrying me! :unsure:

• Like 3

YUP

also. hide ya kids, hide ya wife....

And hid ya husban cause' dey be rapin everybody out hea

Edited by Legoroxby
  • Like 1

Elephant guns are civilian weapons...

I was exaggerating on giant 50. Cal + weapons

But whatever

Those bows be snatchin' people up.

Dem bows don't hav to com and confess we lookin fo yu, we gon find yu, so u can run and tell that, homeboy

• Like 1

Suddenly the game goes from Bush Running Simulator to The Daryl Dixon Experience.

Antoine dog is so awesome, almost as awesome as this game

Edited by Legoroxby

I believe that this is a great suggestion! Maybe if arrows, bolts, ect. were less common and more rare there could be removable arrows and bolts from bodies. e.g. You shoot someone in the mouth, you walk up to the body, loot it and there's an arrow in the dude's face so you take it out ( with a 35% chance it's broken) and move along.

It'd also be nice to have to clean the arrows and bolts to keep them from increasing in break-ability/ lowering durability, yet if you forget, or don't clean it (it can be cleaned on your clothes, other's clothes, rags, ect. whatever is used to clean it will have a similar effect as to a player infected with a cold. Emanating sickness) anyone who is hit by the arrow can get a cold or some kind of sickness. Also if you survive the arrow you may bleed, but if out take it out, you WILL bleed a lot. But then you can use the arrow!